The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 14:14:00

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Request for astral travellers  (Read 1391 times)
mark3710
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2016, 04:42:53 »

I have some doubts as to whether we are being lied to about space because I have heard some new theories lately that seem to have alot of evidence and I'm confused so could anyone just travel there and report? What can be seen, what can't? Is the sun a sphere? Is the moon a sphere? etc.
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 16:51:06 »

I saw Saturn in 1969 close up. Our latest probes pictures showed a replica of what I saw back then. I don't think I'll see pics of the centre of our galaxy during my lifetime, its orangey and quite hazy too. Some of the nebulas are far larger than what we see from Earth. I've not been out there in decades as more important tasks take precedence.
Hope this fills the mystery.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 16:51:06 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

OOBE717
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 05:47:51 »

Maybe deep space in an abstract not really made until you experience it. Maybe you're the concious creator? Nobody can answer you're question but you.

Follow my journey of exploration through altered concioussness at Astral Projection Guide
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 22:06:21 »

I have some doubts as to whether we are being lied to about space because I have heard some new theories lately that seem to have alot of evidence and I'm confused so could anyone just travel there and report? What can be seen, what can't? Is the sun a sphere? Is the moon a sphere? etc.
Have you ever heard of "Ingo Swann"? He was the "Pioneer" of Remote Viewing. One of his "targets" for his Art was the moon. In the video below you will learn what he saw there.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ingo+swann+moon+base&qpvt=ingo+swann+moon+base&view=detail&mid=1C009795BB423DB5A8641C009795BB423DB5A864&FORM=VRDGAR

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
Whirlwind
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 11:02:59 »

Have you ever heard of "Ingo Swann"? He was the "Pioneer" of Remote Viewing. One of his "targets" for his Art was the moon. In the video below you will learn what he saw there.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ingo+swann+moon+base&qpvt=ingo+swann+moon+base&view=detail&mid=1C009795BB423DB5A8641C009795BB423DB5A864&FORM=VRDGAR

I read his book, Penetration. The best part: when the Anunnaki doing physical labor naked there saw his astral form and he phased back in to escape!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 11:02:59 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: