The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2018, 04:38:33

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rope Technique  (Read 790 times)
Michael_E
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: November 12, 2004, 19:14:02 »

Up until recently i had not had too much success with rope, i figured out why  through this experience.

I had woken up to warm fluid sensations running through my body, i could move around my rtz arms and see through my eyelids but nothing else and couldnt pull myself up at will. At this point i decided to do rope and floated up very easily and freely, i was very surprised how the projection went so smoothly, no shooting out like a bullet, no drunken stooper, no spinning out and thumping on the floor no getting pulled and stretched out. For some reason i hadnt thought of doing rope from the point in which astral sight kicks in but it worked like a charm.

Up until the past few oobs ive had i had been concentrating on rope as being what will get me into the state of mind that will project me out, but it doesnt seem to work like that. I feel kind of dumb saying this because im sure its been said by those who have gone before me but getting the method to work isnt the hard part of oobe, instead it seems to be the easiest part. The "hard" (i speak for myself of course) part is getting into the state in which the exit method will work easily. when astral sight pops up its a good time to do rope anytime you can move around your rtz arms within your body doing rope is a good idea. i think most of our time when trying to project should be spent obtaining the state of mind most conductive to getting out probably through relaxing and deepening trance as much as possible.

If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: