The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2019, 21:46:01

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: guides teasing me in my dreams  (Read 884 times)
halfphased
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: November 11, 2004, 17:45:27 »

This happens to me alot, where I'll be dreaming and then a guide of some sort will be in my dream, but since I am not aware that I am dreaming I just let them walk away.

I was dreaming that I was in a movie theater watching a movie and there was a lady sitting next to me and next to her there was this guy.  Some how the dream worked out to where this lady was to recieve something.  So the guy playfully made this energy ball and placed it around the lady.  I thought to myself that that was really cool and then i just stayed in my own thoughts and the man got up and left.  Only upon waking did I realize how much he stood out from everything else in my dream and if I had been more lucid, I would have followed after him.
halfphased
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2004, 17:47:08 »

Like, hey man, wake up and smell the beautiful dream roses right under your wakeful nose.  I mean why am I making this distinction between the real and the dream.  Why allow yourself to be restrained by limiting thought patterns in the "real" world yet work to drop them in the dream world?  Drop them all, create ones that are useful and then mold them / recreate them / drop 'em all over again.  If you see the pretty girl in the green jacket, go after her and be prepaired to see her smile in response to the glint in your eye.
Have this lucidity in every situation  -- this freedom -- this unbounded joy.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2004, 17:47:08 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: