The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 18, 2017, 14:41:27

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeing Snow or White Noise after trying to AP  (Read 974 times)
Hawkadium
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: October 09, 2015, 21:18:36 »

Hey there,
I started practicing astral projection about a week ago.  I haven't actually projected yet, I have just made it to very relaxed state and I started feeling vibrations.  The very first time I tried I made it to really intense vibrations and a loud screaming or yelling noise.  Scared the crap out of me, haha.  Any who, I am basically in the early stages of learning to astral project.

My issue is that I have started seeing white noise or snow or static in my every day life.  Is this effect going to worsen as I continuing practicing AP?  I did a few searches but I was unable to find anyone who had a similar experience.  I also looked up the condition from a medical stand point and I highly doubt I have optic neuritis caused by multiple sclerosis or auto-immune disease, haha.  I am also not dehydrated.  I am a nurse by profession, I take good care of my body and I have always been well tuned to how I am feeling.  So, I can confidently say this is in relation to my practicing of AP or something else I am doing related to AP, for example, meditating.  Although, I highly doubt meditating is a factor.

Any way, I could ramble on for hours.  Has anyone else experienced white noise or snow in their vision after they started APing?  Did it get better or worse?

Thank You,
Stephen
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 09:54:24 by Hawkadium » Logged
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 00:11:26 »

First off, Congratulations on your first AP. Yes that was a real projection. You just got a sneak peak of what's yet to come. The screaming was likely a fear test and it worked, lol. We have all been there though.

My first conscious AP came after watching a video on staring at a Candle flame. I did what the guy did and soon I felt incredibly strong vibrations and I could swear a Helicopter was going to land on my roof. It was that loud. It scared the "beejeebus" out of me, lol. But, I couldn't wait to do it again. I was hooked.

Any way, I could ramble on for hours.  Has anyone else experience white noise or snow in their vision after they started APing?  Did it get better or worse?

Yes I do experience the same thing and after awhile you will get used to it. It comes and goes with me though. It's harmless. It's just a constant reminder that there really is more to this physical realm than we know. Just remember to say Thank You!  wink

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 00:11:26 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

2fly4thesky
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 04:07:56 »

Yeah it'll probably go away

Or you'll learn to live with it lol

Either way you'll be alright  wink
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: