The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 25, 2020, 15:32:04

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: shineling’s APs  (Read 10360 times)
interception
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2020, 12:10:15 »

Do you think this pandemic could be a direct reflection of changes that are occurring on other levels and frequencies of reality?
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2020, 19:13:22 »

I think there’s a pattern beyond normal reality that is indeed having an effect. All reality is One and something is intersecting right now. You can catch glimpses of this pattern when you are in the astral sometimes when you are lucid enough.

I had an astral dream the night my cat got run over. These advanced angels or something came down from a spaceship and told me very rough times where ahead and to prepare for some kind of long term hardships. I did not really think too much of it until lately.

Then there are the numbers kicking in with synchronicity. You’ll see special numbers at coincidental times and realize there’s a pattern. I’ve been working on the numbers here: http://enlightenmentnumbers.com/

And here is my shaman site: http://cosmicmoth.com/

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2020, 19:13:22 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2020, 20:11:44 »

One last thing to report which is super neat is that I’ve been seeing a lot of my Dad in the astral and he’s been dead 5 years. He is always happy and comforting so that’s been the best part of astral travel lately.
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2020, 20:02:49 »

I’m having these APs were I’m moving from place to place. This is achieved through some kind of highway network through the astral. It gets very crowded sometimes with all kinds of people moving through the astral.

I’ve seen highways that are full of super modern cars going at break neck speed and it’s so astrally that you can tell it’s real. I’ve also been in tunnels with people moving on foot. There are all kinds I guess. It’s just like a street network but in the astral.

Interesting...

shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2020, 11:39:07 »

About an hour ago I woke up from a nice AP. I got out of body and off my bed and decided this time to explore my home and not go outside. The funny thing, after some exploring, is that my house in the astral was a luxurious house. It had three levels and my backyard was huge. And I could change things just by squeezing my fist. Things would transform into whatever I wanted and I seemed to have quite an imagination in the astral.

The backyard was full of neighbors having a bbq. I went out and joined them. We started talking but they all wanted to come in my house and check it out. So in they came against my wishes. Up the stairs and into my room where they lay down on the bed and fell asleep. Well, I woke them up and asked them to leave but they complained that my house was the best and they didn’t want to go home. I offered to show them how to transform their own houses... so off we went to their house. There where like three of them, two boys and a girl.

It took about half an hour per house... in a few ways it was an exhausting AP. We found a trapped ghost in one house - the girl’s - where a little girl lived in her closet. She didn’t speak and we couldn’t make her leave so we gave her some pillows and a blanket and left her be. We continued to make their houses really beautiful and luxurious over the next hours

After we were done with their houses which they did a great job on I came back to my house to find it in it’s regal state. There was an elevator in the lobby which didn’t used to be there so I took it to my third floor room and got into bed and went to sleep in my astral bed. Ahhhh, a job well done.

I think I slept for another hour dreaming about huge rooms with nebulas and galaxies in them.

The End.

Hope you liked that one.  smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2020, 11:39:07 »

shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2020, 16:08:53 »

I had an interesting experience last night. I was sort of meditating in my large bean bag and I must of fallen asleep. I then became lucid and knew I was in the astral. I sorta lifted my upper body and then noticed that gravity was very low and drifted up and up into a black sky. It was expansive and I had a crystal clarity of this immense room I drifted up into.

There where voices in that silence that got more pronounced until I could hear thousands of voices talking over each other.  Then voices became so numerous they became a white hum that had form and feeling. And then that ocean of awareness touched me on my left foot and sort of attached itself to my foot chakra. It was a weird feeling but very pleasant. Extremely pleasant actually. It felt like my foot was being massaged from the inside by the whole world.

I woke up and my foot was still humming with energy. It lasted like 20 minutes and then it faded. But for awhile there it felt like... like... I had a hook-up to the cosmic internet and it plugged right into my foot. My foot was full of this amazing holy energy and awareness. I don’t even have the words to describe this feeling but it hummed and just as it was affecting me, I could also affect it. It felt like someone had put a piece of pure Love right up my foot. So weird!

« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 13:37:07 by shineling » Logged
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: