The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 22, 2021, 08:45:09

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: shineling’s APs  (Read 21396 times)
T-Man
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 19, 2020, 21:44:04 »

Some very interesting AP’s shineling.  I particularly liked the basketball game with the Ape’s!  Maybe basketball just isn’t your game…Ha Ha!   cheesy

I agree with Nameless regarding your latest AP about searching for your girlfriend.  Lots to take in there and think about.  Things are always so mysterious but part of what makes this whole NP exploration fun as well.  Hope you find the answers your soul is looking for.

The Adventure Continues...
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #126 on: January 01, 2021, 18:26:28 »

Thanks T-Man... that's nice of you to say. Sometimes I get these very strange APs that make no sense. But sometimes I also get really nice APs which makes it all worthwhile.

I just woke up from one of these nice APs. I was slumbering in my bean bag when I found myself able to exit. Why not? I said and performed my phase. In seconds I was in the astral. Getting up from my bean bag is always awkward but I finally managed to get up and perform a centering so that I wouldn't wake up again. Finally when I was grounded in the astral I headed outside.

Wow! It was daytime and the sky was so dang blue! Miles of blue without one cloud in it. The houses looked brand new and bright with all kinds of color. The lawns looked like they had been manicured to perfection and the grass was SO green. The pavement on the street also looked brand new and so shiny! It reflected the sky so the roads looked blue too! It was so beautiful that I just floated there outside my house for a long while looking at everything. There where no cars anywhere and the entire neighborhood looked deserted. It was breathtaking.

I started my explorations by floating down the street and around the corner looking for that anomaly that just begs to be explored. Every AP has one or more. I turned another corner and aha! A car was parked in one of the houses! Anomaly! I approached the house and saw that the car was a Thunderbird. On the front door was a post-it with handwritten writing. It said "hap 8 hab". I don't have a clue what means. Anyway, I opened the door and went in.

Inside it was nice and shady. A contrast from the bright outside. There was a living room which had a television playing the strangest commercials. I watched for awhile. Three people where exploring a cave on tv and they where talking in a foreign language. They had these long one piece suits and they where flying around the cave. Astral television for astral worlds I guess.

I explored some more and found a bedroom with a door open. I looked inside and there was this woman sitting up in her bed! It was so eerie. She was kind of pretty with white skin and dark hair. She was about 30ish and she just looked at me for awhile. Well, I suddenly felt like my temperature rose and so I did the natural thing and joined her in bed. She smiled this little smile that said something like, lucky me! And then we were together.

God! I wish I could have APs this fun all the time! It lasted quite awhile too and was on the graphic side with nice omni-present lighting. Everything including her body looked SO nice. Better than real life. I hope I can get more like that! Everything was so REAL and the sense of touch was so lucid.

It just makes me wonder where these worlds really are and why they are so real. It's definitely an area that needs to be explored. It's another world! Holy-moly! Hehe.  grin
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 18:35:53 by shineling » Logged

"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #126 on: January 01, 2021, 18:26:28 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #127 on: January 13, 2021, 09:53:51 »

Last night was my record breaker for strange APs! I went to sleep after meditating for a little and making a small prayer for an interesting AP. Well last night I got one.I went to sleep and after a few minutes performed an exit. And a very strange journey began...

I did not exit into my room as usual. As I rolled out of bed I could tell this was not my room or my house. Looking about and outside the windows I could see I was in some kind of apartment high in the sky. Outside was a beautiful city with all its lights on. I must have been on the 79th floor in some downtown apartment. Everything looked so nice and clean.

There was a man there I met or rather an alien who spoke to me and said we had to go downtown to where all new visitors first stay. He was very nice and asked me questions like my name and where I came from. The alien had no face but just 5 lines that spiraled around his face. And yet sometimes I would see a regular face like a human being. Anyway, we made it downtown where I was put in this big room with a few others. I remembered I was asked what my interests where and people kept coming up to me to ask who I was.

I found a computer and started playing with it. If I had to guess I would say that their level of computing technology was around our 1985 with 8-bit color. A man asked me if I was interested in computers and he asked me if I’d like to learn how to program them. I could swear he took the face of my brother for a moment. It was so sincere and lacked all deceit. So I went with him.

What followed where like 2 days where I learned to live in this new civilization. I went to a house and had my own room and computer where I learned how to make astral games to sell. People would use some kind of astral internet to trade games and movies. They had money or some kind of credit system. That’s when I learned that this was a medium-small astral civilization. New people were constantly coming in and so the best way was to set them up with a skill set and place to live. I had been recruited myself by a game creator who taught me how to make the games.

I think a lot of the people there had been around a long time. It felt like a swinging and happening civilization was underway.

They had a funny way of eating even. I still don’t understand but every time it was meal time a huge section of space would detach itself from the abstract. To feed you had to find the central cell of this section. Food came out of there like a warm honey. It tasted kinda good. I really don’t understand what the eating was about but everyone was having meals like regular. Wierd huh?

Looking in a mirror I could see I was a short little alien too. When I woke up several long hours later into Earth time I felt like I didn’t belong in my human shape. I felt a little alien still. It lasted about 2 hours this weird feeling of having been a different form.

Anyway, this brought home how weird the astral can be and those amazing other orders of reality.

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 13, 2021, 22:42:34 »

Nice AP Shine! I've been having trouble myself bringing back memories. Makes me happy to share in yours.

"Real compassion kicks butt and takes names. ... But stay away from those who practice real compassion because they will fry your butt, my friend." _Ken Wilber
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2021, 05:36:05 »

Thanks Nameless! I'm glad to share and make you happy!

I know what you mean... sometimes I'll go into these cycles where I can't recall anything. Sitting in perfect silence and praying before you go to sleep sometimes helps. I actually pray, "Please allow me to remember my dreams."

Well don't worry... it can't last forever.  smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2021, 05:36:05 »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: