The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 28, 2022, 05:02:40

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: shineling’s APs  (Read 47229 times)
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #225 on: January 14, 2022, 03:06:30 »

I went to sleep and tranced myself and was soon able to slip out of body. It wasn’t my ordinary room but my room at my father’s farm. I was alone - for now. I saw that my computer was hooked up on my desk and I went over to it to play with it. I work on a video game in real life and it was all there but in living color. I played on my computer for awhile until I heard someone say, “What you working on?” I jumped. I looked over and there where 3 people in the room staring at me. I totally felt weirded out and left the room. They followed me. I ran out toward the orange groves and as I looked back there where 20 people running after me. A girl was screaming something at me that I didn’t understand. In front of me appeared a wall of glass. And there was a door. I went through the glass and found another door. This door was wooden and it wasn’t attached to any walls. It was just sitting there in space. I opened it and went in.

As soon as I was on the other side I closed the door. I looked about and I was inside a small house. It looked homey and I felt safer. I looked around and it had a nice bed and entertainment system with a beanbag just like at home. I looked outside the window and it was a beautiful spring day. It looked like I was in a nice neighborhood because I saw a backyard and a house beyond.

I fell into the beanbag and turned on the television to see what astral tv would look like. Some cool Star Trek show started playing and I started really dreaming… I don’t remember much after that except I felt like I was home.

The end

"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #226 on: January 16, 2022, 04:42:17 »

So last night I AP and as I get off the bed I see something run after me! Apparently there was a cat on the bed with me. I looked down and there is my dead cat Indy from 20 years ago! I started petting him and he instantly started purring. I was so happy to see him and to know that he had been protecting my sleep without me knowing all this time. It really was him... I woke up and I was so happy I had little tears going. Awww... my kitty. Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #226 on: January 16, 2022, 04:42:17 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #227 on: January 23, 2022, 07:25:26 »

I became lucid inside a new home I’d never been in. I was especially lucid and had full access to my astral self. You know, that special being with astral knowledge. I found my room and immediately got to work on my app. I sat down at my desk and there where two tablets there. Somehow I could input astral thoughts into them. I knew what I was doing and it was fascinating. It was like inputting code into a computer but the screens remained blank. Yet, I was working at lightning speed with a vast experience of knowledge in creating astral programs.

I finished my astral app and got ready for the party where I would unveil it to the community. I called up my friend and we headed to the astral showers to get ready for our big date. When we got there I realized that the astral showers where like another app. It had been created by a similar process as to what I had been doing. Me and my friend went up to the scanner and it scanned us and then recommended the proper shampoo and soap. There was a guy there taking care of the shower app. He kept tying to read my thoughts but was pretty much a nice guy.

After we were clean we headed out to the party where I would unveil my app. We arrived at this place that looked like a dance hall. Mostly everyone there was a girl. We set up and the first girls made a line to be the first to use my app. I gave my tablet to the girl and asked her to imagine the feeling of being on the perfect date. In a few seconds a beautiful dress replaced her clothes. She was so happy to have her perfect dress. So that’s what my app did… it scanned her and made the perfect dress for her to wear on a date.

Many girls came up and used my app and I was congratulated on a great job. People where making copies of the app on their tablets or these little eggs people had. One girl came up to me and asked me if I wanted to go on a date with her. She had on one of my stunning dresses. I said yes and we left for a night on the town.

It was an interesting AP… but what interested me the most was that I had these skills to create astral apps. I knew exactly what I was doing and it really made me happy while I was creating. I think the astral is full of these astral apps. There’s schools for them even to learn how to make astral apps. Maybe on some planes creating astral apps is a cool thing and kinda important to the functioning of reality.

The end

PhaPriSpa
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 24, 2022, 00:16:17 »

Is really nice reading your Adventures and Experiences in the Astral Realms, shineling.

I'm always looking forward to reading them in this Topic in Astral Pulse.

I hope you can share with us more of them more often (please do); this days, this is basically the Topic I'm following and checking everyday looking forward to reading and learning about your experiences.

I send you my best regards and wishes.

With respect and appreciation.

PhaPriSpa.

Smiley
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #229 on: January 24, 2022, 05:39:35 »

Thanks PhaPriSpa! I'm glad someone is reading my posts. Smiley I try to post my best APs. Sometimes I get duds. But I'll try to keep updating the thread on a regular basis.

Also, I've started writing a new book about my travels so I'll make sure to let you all know when it's ready. I self publish.

Thanks again for the nice words! Cheesy It means a lot.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #229 on: January 24, 2022, 05:39:35 »

shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #230 on: January 25, 2022, 11:02:45 »

I was falling asleep,and felt like it was enough so I attempted a separation. I had to force it a little but I detached, fell out of bed, and found myself on the floor. It’s very important you don’t flip out or rush at this point or you’ll wake up. So I gently got off the floor (which was awkward) and was finally able to make it outside.

As I open the door I realize my Mom is calling me. She must of heard the door open. “Is that you honey? Where are you going?” I say, “I am going out - I’m APing! Come and look!” I go outside to the driveway and in a few moments see her come to the door. “Watch this Mom!” And I lift myself off the floor and start flying down the street. “I’ll be back soon! Cya!”

The night was dark but some houses had lights on. I choose one with their lights on, land, and go inside. I see a man there but I think he can’t see me. He’s watching football and I think he’s dreaming. His son walks though the door and they start talking. I still think they can’t see me so I check out the rest of the house. In one room upstairs is a cute blond girl on her bed. She’s reading a book on her back. I don’t want to wake her up so I gently gently kiss her. She finally notices me and we start kissing in vigor. She seems kind of sad so we talk about some of her problems. Then she turns into a little cat and  buries herself in the blanket. I go downstairs and exit the house. The man and son are still watching football.

I lift into the sky and notice there’s a little more light in the sky. I go across the street which is suddenly this weird compound and meet this African family. I talk to the daughter awhile and then she tells me her Dad wants me to leave so I do. I ask her where they are from, and she says Zimbabwe. Wow.

I make it back to my neighborhood and it’s looking like a beautiful sky blue Fall day. The trees are all kinds of color. I go way up high,   and can see all my haunts. I see that Durabones is on her hammock so I go to say hi. She’s this cute blond that lives in my astral neighborhood. Sometimes she’s on this hammock by a field and sometimes she brings friends there.

We greet like old friends and start talking about all kinds of things. Soon one of her boyfriends joins us and we start showing each other pictures from our lives. She’s in high school and she shows me pics of herself at the school. We went on like that for like 30 minutes. A girlfriend of her joins us after that. Then we made 3-wheeled motorcycles and a buggy. Durabones and her girl friend got in the buggy and we hitched it up to a motorcycle. I got on the cycle and the other dood got on his and we just rode! I woke up right after that.

That was fun! Smiley

The end

The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: