The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 21, 2022, 17:17:33

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: shineling’s APs  (Read 46425 times)
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #225 on: January 14, 2022, 03:06:30 »

I went to sleep and tranced myself and was soon able to slip out of body. It wasn’t my ordinary room but my room at my father’s farm. I was alone - for now. I saw that my computer was hooked up on my desk and I went over to it to play with it. I work on a video game in real life and it was all there but in living color. I played on my computer for awhile until I heard someone say, “What you working on?” I jumped. I looked over and there where 3 people in the room staring at me. I totally felt weirded out and left the room. They followed me. I ran out toward the orange groves and as I looked back there where 20 people running after me. A girl was screaming something at me that I didn’t understand. In front of me appeared a wall of glass. And there was a door. I went through the glass and found another door. This door was wooden and it wasn’t attached to any walls. It was just sitting there in space. I opened it and went in.

As soon as I was on the other side I closed the door. I looked about and I was inside a small house. It looked homey and I felt safer. I looked around and it had a nice bed and entertainment system with a beanbag just like at home. I looked outside the window and it was a beautiful spring day. It looked like I was in a nice neighborhood because I saw a backyard and a house beyond.

I fell into the beanbag and turned on the television to see what astral tv would look like. Some cool Star Trek show started playing and I started really dreaming… I don’t remember much after that except I felt like I was home.

The end

"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #226 on: January 16, 2022, 04:42:17 »

So last night I AP and as I get off the bed I see something run after me! Apparently there was a cat on the bed with me. I looked down and there is my dead cat Indy from 20 years ago! I started petting him and he instantly started purring. I was so happy to see him and to know that he had been protecting my sleep without me knowing all this time. It really was him... I woke up and I was so happy I had little tears going. Awww... my kitty. Smiley

"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #226 on: January 16, 2022, 04:42:17 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: