The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 27, 2021, 20:41:41

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: shineling’s APs  (Read 39097 times)
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #200 on: September 26, 2021, 05:52:57 »

Last night I APed and it was a little scary. I exited and went outside like normal.  Usually there are lights on at least one house but this time the whole street was dark. I flew up into the air to get a better view and the whole neighborhood was dark. I landed and took stock. What would happen if I went into a dark house?  huh

I landed and approached the nearest house across the street. I was going to explore a dark house. I reached for the knob of the front door and opened it. Right in front of me is this girl dressed in pajamas and she looks at me with this far off look. I kissed her on the cheek and instantly woke up.

I wonder what else is in a dark house...

"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #201 on: October 01, 2021, 03:59:58 »

This was a lucid dream at the beach. I must have been walking down the white sandy beach when I see someone walking toward me. The moment I recognized him I became fully lucid. It was my dead father of 6 years now. He gave me a huge hug and asked me how I was doing. I told him I really missed him and that it’s been awhile since I last seen him. He motioned me in a direction away from the ocean toward this big house on the beach. He looked like he was 30 years younger - healthy.

As we were walking toward his house some people were coming out of the ocean on a small fishing boat. My Dad goes over to them and asks, “Did you catch anything?” “Sure thing!” says a woman and we look inside the boat and here is a giant tuna fish. My father offers to cook it up for them and so we make our way toward the beach house which is really a restaurant. My Dad’s dream was to run a restaurant. He used to run one when he was alive for awhile.

So I check out the house/restaurant and there’s the living quarters on top of the restaurant. One of the rooms is my own room from my old house. It was like I was home except my house had been converted to a beach house. I hear my Dad calling from downstairs so I go down and he’s serving everyone some cooked up fish with rice and salad. He hands me a plate and I go sit down at a booth. This girl sits down right after me with her plate. I ask her name and she says Vanessa Cole. Then she smiles and says, “Vanessa Cool.”

The food was delicious and I got to see my Dad one more time to say goodbye. I gave him a big hug and told him not to be a stranger. I also remember saying that I was so glad he was doing so well.

I think I made myself wake up after that by just wishing it.

It was cool to see my Dad again. I just hope the astral is really like that and we get to spend our time with the people we love.

The End

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #201 on: October 01, 2021, 03:59:58 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

tides2dust
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 01, 2021, 22:47:23 »

Hi shineling. This is sweet- and Vanessa made me laugh. I think there's something more to it. One time I dreamt I got to talk to Mom and Dad. I wonder if this was a pre-birth memory... Mom and Dad are still alive... But like you it was along a beach and I saw them in their prime. Dad was jogging and Mom was walking. I was jogging next to Dad asking him questions... To my surprise- just recently my Dad found an old photo of him and mom at the beach hugging and smiling. They looked just as I dreamt. They were very happy then. I think it is real, and I'm glad your Dad is happy too.
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #203 on: October 02, 2021, 08:12:17 »

That’s pretty cool.  smiley

I think we usually have these type of dreams but we’re not that lucid when we go through them. Sometimes though we might wake up and get more involved. I think dreams are supposed to be enjoyed so if we’re lucid we can enjoy them even more maybe.

Still, I hope this is a taste of the reality we can expect when the day comes.  smiley

shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #204 on: October 11, 2021, 10:14:01 »

Last night was interesting. It was another of those dreams where I’m lucid but my super dreamer at the same time. After exiting into my room I knew I had a tour at one of the astral schools. I went outside and take the bus which was waiting for me to the school. I know exactly all the spots which are on my list and so I spend my time visiting the campus which were a series of buildings throughout this beautiful city. The streets where sunny and had lots of trees. I would stop at a building and some force would guide me yet I never heard a voice. I greeted other students in the middle of their projects. They looked super busy but were kind enough to explain what specific task they where working on. To me, now awake, it seemed they where doing something like creating software or videogames but with the astral. Trying to crack some algorithm or something.

The whole ordeal ended by me signing up for some astral classes at Admissions.

The end.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #204 on: October 11, 2021, 10:14:01 »

PerspectiveShift
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #205 on: October 11, 2021, 15:05:28 »

I’ve read this whole thread from beginning to end. These experiences are fascinating! Thank you for sharing your experiences here. Super cool!

Are most of your experiences done through following the guiding force? Or do you ever try going in a different direction?

Also, have you ever tried exploring the dark/scary areas? Or is this not recommended? I’ve read in LD books that embracing the shadow can be a good thing, but I’m not sure if APs are similar. I assume a big part of these experiences are about mastering fear and opening your mind.

But I’m also a newbie to this vast otherworld, so excuse my lack of understanding. Smiley

Be the change you want to see in the world.
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #206 on: October 12, 2021, 12:28:24 »

Thanks PS!  smiley

I guess it depends on your definition of the guiding force. To me it’s a force that protects me and guides me to better understanding. I am often getting messages from this force. I think it just takes an imagination and being open minded to understand the messages.

Yeah, I’ve been in some really dark places. I’ve also been attacked a few times. I find however if you confront the negative forces they will transform into something positive. This included having more confidence in yourself and your ability to confront the darkness. Sometimes, yeah, I think they are just like tests the spirit gives us. But I know that if I point my beak towards the sky and keep seeking the Light, I’ll probably be ok.

Thanks for reading all my stories.  smiley

shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #207 on: October 20, 2021, 03:19:54 »

This is more observations.

I find that I cannot hold on to it. It just slips right through my hands and it seems so fast because there is so much interesting. The astral is a marvelous place that for me has so much to do with the individual. Like for example, I found a new part of myself when I started Aping. He’s like my dreamer and he is me just on another soul level. He knows the astral intimately and is always taking me to new places in this deep story which is the soul. It’s very interesting to me finding out that I am part of this never ending story which is life and astral.

I find myself asking questions like what if the stories are true and we can escape reality by slipping into the crack that goes to the astral? Sounds like a great adventure.  smiley

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 21, 2021, 03:00:36 »

I find myself asking questions like what if the stories are true and we can escape reality by slipping into the crack that goes to the astral? Sounds like a great adventure.  smiley

I feel many of our ap adventures are on virtual level but the stories, the lives we find ourselves involved I also feel are true. So saying that it is easy to see how/why we immerse ourselves here in this physical reality. Without physicality there are lessons we could never learn. The trick is to LIVE this immersive physical reality gaining everything we can from it so when it ends we can better understand where we find ourselves in what awaits us which may not have a physical component.

You've made huge strides shineling with some great observations.

"We may be imperfect beings but we are perfect human beings" ...Me
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #209 on: October 21, 2021, 09:54:02 »

Thanks Nameless, that’s interesting. What you wrote makes sense if we value both the astral and the waking life. Perhaps they are two sides of a coin. One balances the other. I can’t imagine giving up my astral life - its mystery and phenomenal joys. I should say that my waking life is just as valuable but to be honest if there was a way I could escape the physical mundane world while still healthy I might just do so. It reminds me of what Castaneda wrote... Don Juan was able to escape with his chosen after a long life of religiously saving their energy. If I recall correctly they jumped off a cliff and where never seen again. A feat like that well.. to me it’s Glory.  smiley

Thanks for answering... cya around the forum.  tongue

The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: