The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 19, 2019, 11:57:23

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: shineling’s APs  (Read 501 times)
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: July 07, 2019, 05:04:20 »

I hope it’s ok if I start my own thread. I have so many APs that it wouldn’t do to start a single thread for each one I want to share.

Well ok, I’m 44 years old this year and I’m finally at the point in my APing where I can AP whenever I want. That’s to say, if I feel like going out I can always get out of my body without problems. This has been about a 25 year journey for me because I started reading about astral projection when I was around 18. It’s so cool to be at this point and be able to explore and experiment.

My best advice on how to do it is to watch yourself falling asleep. The more you do it the more easy it gets. You’ll begin to feel heavy and then misty as the lights slowly dim in your brain. The trick is to keep watching yourself fall asleep. Otherwise, there comes a point where lucidity will just stop and you veer off into the void.

So while you’re watching yourself fall asleep stay aware of the threshold for exiting. At some point you’ll know you are enough asleep to exit. It’s good to be patient and relax instead of forcing it. Forcing it can sometimes be painful and you’ll just end up with a headache.

I do all kinds of things when I AP. Just today I took a nap and had an AP. My bed is right next to a wall so I usually roll out of my body and exit through the wall instead of my front door. It’s easier that way. Once outside I floated above the neighborhood and could see all the houses from about 100 feet in the air. My guide took over then and I started flying down the street faster and faster. It was dusky yet I could see every house and trees in prestine detail. Sometimes I like to do everything myself and choose exactly which direction to go... but sometimes I let the guiding force take me away.

I eventually made it to the city proper and like most of my APs it was a completely new location. Usually my APs start at my house where everything is familiar and things gradually change into new vistas that are completely different. I saw a beautiful grand church approaching as I gently raced toward it. It had arches and towers and steeples and was completely detailed. That’s where the guiding force gently put me down right in front of the big wooden doors. I opened the door and went inside.

The first thing I noticed was the smell. I could smell incense and candles burning. It’s rare for me to see open flame but sure enough the anteroom was full of purple candles and smoke from incense holders. When I looked into the church I could see lots of benches and the inconography was intense. Above were pictures of Jesus and Bhuddha and some Indian gods too I think. They where so detailed and beautiful I thought that this place had to be more than a dream. There’s no way my imagination was this good.

I woke up a little after that with that incense smell still lingering in my nostrils. That’s was just today though. I won’t post all my APs here, just the good ones and the most exciting. Sometimes I learn a big lesson from an AP... I’ll try to share those too.

Thanks for reading and please also share with me your techniques, APs, any advice or whatever...  smiley
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 05:07:32 by shineling » Logged
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 01:32:40 »

Heya!  I'll sticky this one for you.
As long as it's updated, it can stay stickied.  Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 01:32:40 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

T-Man
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 05:53:22 »

I look forward to reading about your AP experiences!  I'm sure the sense of smell just amplifies the experience and makes everything else that much more vivid in detail!

The Adventure Continues...
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 12:21:55 »

Thanks Xanth, very kind of you!  grin

Hey, T-Man, yep I know taste works too but I only smell things rarely. It’s not the most pronounced sense in my travels but I know it’s possible.

I had a pretty interesting AP last night. Sometimes I exit my body and sometimes I’m pulled to a certain location. This time I was pulled and I appeared down a long tunnel. There where people here walking down the tunnel and some where on this conveyor belt like at airports. We were walking down the tunnel. I was lucid and felt like something amazing was waiting for me down this path. I got on the conveyor belt and let it take me down the tunnel. I remember seeing a father with his two small children and they where holding hands. Lots of people where there all going in the same direction.

Then the tunnel ended at a black mist. People where going into it and disappearing. Finally it was my turn and I went into darkness.

The next thing I felt was speed. I was being propelled at an incredible rate. And I didn’t have a body anymore. A small star came into view and it grew and grew until it was huge light before me. I could see little lights going toward it and being absorbed but at the last second my path veered off in another direction. I was propelled toward the darkness again - the big star disappeared.

The next thing I knew I had a body again and I was stepping unto solid ground. The first thing I saw was a sign in English that said “Welcome to Alpha Pine”. The place reminded me of a mall actually. I walked around and there where stores and even fast food places. I was so curious about what astral fast food was like so I went into this fast food joint that had a hamburger on its sign and some weird name. I went in and there where a few customers but no place to make a line to get food. I saw an employee and asked him how to get some food. He walked me over to this contraption pushed a button and out came a hamburger wrapped in paper. I said thank you and went out the doors which led outside.

I saw mountains and lots of pine trees. The air was so fresh and I could hear ravens calling to each other. I saw some flying. Well, at this point I really wanted to try my hamburger so I unwrapped it and took a bite. It tasted like a hamburger and it was yummy but the texture was so different. Not like normal but fluffier like it was half made of air. It sorta satisfied me but I think physical food is way better than astral food.

I kept walking and made it to the entrance of the mall... it said Alpha Pine Mall. Then I woke up! Strange one!

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 06:45:45 »

These are interesting Shineling. I love learning that someone has reached that point where they 'know' they can ap and so they just do it. So I would like to ask a question.

What is your AP goal now?

Pulling myself together
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 06:45:45 »

shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 08:23:21 »

Hey Nameless, thanks, and here are some thoughts...

When I first started APing I was surprised at the amount of darkness or outright black in the astral. Indeed, I think as physical beings we live on a plane where the Light doesn’t shine all that brightly. Sometimes when I exit, I’ll go outside around 4am and it is literally pitch black. I can see this would be a turn off for someone beginning to AP. It sure was to me. And there are shadow beings floating in that darkness sometimes. I have found they are harmless however...

But as my practice progressed I had fewer and fewer “Black night” experiences. I still get them though where my street is so dark and lonely it’s very scary. Now, sometimes, the lights will be on in some of the houses. Or there are humans dancing the streets or instead of pitch black it’s morning come or early twilight with the sky in all pretty colors.

So for me, right now, my goal is to increase my Light level. Being a physical being bordering dark astral planes I think in this I will not be completely succesful... but I’d like to see more Light in my APs. I’ve been to some planes that where utterly beautiful. Gardens or neighborhoods that you could immediately tell where on this side of the Light, And I guess, I’d like to avoid that scary pitch darkness as much as possible.

I think a lot of people think APing means gardens of light and heaven-like environments (and they are out there) but I think we are also meant to experience the darkness and within that experience make choices as to who and what we want to become. I also think that we as humans we are naturally protected by a guardian force that wishes us to seek the Light. But I also think the same guardian force wants to familiarize us with darkness as a teacher exposes his pupil to all subjects, not just the pretty ones. For me, the experience of the Guardian has been like a tourist guide, exposing me to all that is out there. How else can we grow?

This universe is made up of both the Light and the Darkness. There’s so much out there... I think it’s a mistake to expect that we will always end up in the Light. So like I said, I’m making my personal mission to strive for more Light and Love in my life and of course in my out of body experiences.
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2019, 12:26:12 »

This was one of the best APs I've ever had.

I come to the point and I ask myself what is the point of astral projecting? It's always the same stuff... some strange experience, some far away adventure, cool sights and sounds, strange beings. So what else?

This time I went out my side wall and I went straight UP as far and as long as I could!

I wanted to get to Heaven. To really see the LIGHT!

I turned on my hand jets and just kept on going and going straight up and up and up.

I went through so many layers and worlds full of strange beings and lands. It was almost grotesque how many different stuff is out there. And how absolutely HUGE this Universe is.

There was this pretty place with spheres of metal that floated and resonated. I sat there on a deserted hill and watched them go by - taking a breather.

Then I remember I landed inside a tunnel. It was full of children hurrying around and in fear.

I rested at another place full of fog. Hills where everywhere with abandoned ruins and strange writing on the rocks.

On my way up I also remember passing huge galaxies and nebulas. They where a little dark... not like regular galaxies we view with a telescope. I heard a voice tell me that the reason they were half dimmed was because I was viewing them from a great height. All the suns put together would look like a dark blemish as viewed from Heaven.

As I went up I encountered a flow that went opposite me... downward. The Negative Power. I pushed so hard against it. Everytime I weakened it was there waiting to pull me back down to the trenches from where I came.

There where many types of powerful astral beings who played tricks on me and tested me. I mean big GIANT astral entities. One of them took my shoes! The tests where over in a matter of seconds because I was so adimant in reaching the Light. One test... they fondeled me with a beautiful naked child. I heard a big deep voice say "Let's see how he reacts to flesh." I just kept on saying LIGHT! and I kept going higher and higher.

At one point I finally had a taste of the Light. It was so beautiful. I deep tunnel opened in front of me and it was pure Light. But it was gone so soon. I had to engage my hand jets on overdrive to just keep going.

I went to sleep 12 am, projected immediately and got back at 2 am. I was out there for 2 hours!

Thanks for reading all my crazy AP experiences.
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2019, 10:08:24 »

Last night was weird...

There’s three modes of dreaming for me. There is dreaming asleep, that’s usually what most dreams are for most people. There is dreaming lucidly, that’s dreaming awake. And there is what I call dreaming the Dreamer, where you and your dreamer are not different but One. Last night I dreamed with my Dreamer.

When I’m lucid and I’m dreaming the Dreamer I am a different person. This person has confidence, he’s super smart, very handsome, and very skillful. It’s like lucidity but you are lucid as this new person with new memories and new skills. The dreamer in us is always our best selves. He is humorous, light sided, and always ready to do a good deed.

Well last night I was my Dreamer and I went down “the  Well”. It all started by me exiting my body and going through the wall. Outside was this girl dressed in a lavender dress with loose skirts. She was pretty and told me to get in the Jeep which was parked next to my house and was red and white. She said that we were going to the Well so I could learn it. She also said she was sent by the Collaborators. This is a group of entities that have helped me before. The first time I met them they did an amazing healing on me.

We started driving and soon we were out of my neighborhood and into a dense forest road. The trees looked purple and blue and it was on the dark side. We came upon a large stone building and got out of the Jeep by a gate that went out back. I followed my friend behind the small castle looking building toward a huge hole in the ground. There stood the Well. It was large with a diameter of perhaps 4 meters and looking down it looked deep with no water immediately discernible. That’s when my friend did something to me and I became my Dreamer.

It’s difficult to say what we did but me and this girl went down this Well and she showed me things. I was lucid in the astral not as a normal person but as this super me. I had access to all my astral knowledge and I used it to do mysterious things inside and down this well. Being back to my normal self I cannot recall exactly what we did but I remember a silence so quiet that it was deafening. Whatever this place was, it was not part of everyday life and it was special. From the intense quiet rose a song of silence yet I could hear it with my extended senses. It was audible but not with my ears but with my feeling. We went deeper and deeper down the Well. At this point I can’t remember what else it was I discovered. I think those memories belong to my Dreamer only and are part of the other. The other part that I remember was visual like seeing a ring of fractals all around me.

Told ya... it was a weird night.   smiley
T-Man
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Yesterday at 04:31:50 »

Shineling,

Your experiences sound very cool and intriguing!  Being that you are able to AP at will do you find yourself getting bored or do you look forward to them?  I’m just wondering if you feel that you learn anything from your experiences or are they just adventures for you?  I have only experienced a few spontaneous OBE’s but am dedicated to learning more about my spiritual side however or wherever that takes me.  A few nights ago I was in a Lucid dream where at one point I was given a artificial hand attached to a stick and was told to put it against my heart.  As I cupped the artificial hand with my hand against my chest I felt vibrations and saw energy/sparks and than my whole body was vibrating.  I was starting to wake up and tried to initiate an OBE but I just ended up falling asleep and went directly into a False Awakening dream.  Hopefully next time I will be able to do the exit!

Cheers!

The Adventure Continues...
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: