The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 17, 2017, 19:42:29

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sleep Deprivation and my AP experience  (Read 940 times)
dpk38
Astral Energy 3

Silence is transforming.

View Profile Email
« on: June 07, 2016, 20:58:39 »

Month of February, 2015
       It was the final year of my high school, and I had my annual exams the next month. In my country, the peer pressure is quite intense and expectations are very high. Failure of a subject is never a choice. In contrast, I was more of a slacker. I kept failing many examinations and had never studied well. All of this piled up and I had an immense amount of the syllabus left to study.
       The pressure was on. Emotions were running high in my family. Soon, it was the night before the dreaded mathematics exam. I hadn't slept the previous night at all. I greatly feared a failure the next day. My eyes were drooping, my brain was banging against my skull. It was 2:30 am. I was tired - very, very. I could not just give up and go to bed like I usually do. These exams would decide the course of my life. But I had to take a nap.
       I switched off all the lights. Set my bed. Laid down. It was late in the night. Dark and silent, with my AC humming above me. I closed my eyes. My brain was so weak, after all those stupid formulas. I observe myself. I watch it patiently. I could feel it. My body had begun to slip away in deeeep trance. I was drifting off. I pulled myself back again. And again, I was slipping away.
      In the distant background, I heard a moderately loud police siren.     SNAP!     There's a 'thunderstorm'. Deep, loud thunders from high up the sky, roaring, and heavy rainfall behind my closed windows. Suddenly, there's this force that is holding me by the feet and spinning me around like a ball tied to a thread. I was spinning under great velocities. Oh god, i felt like an astronaut taking off in a rocket. And in a fraction of a second, I split from my body.
      Nothing much had happened next. I soon came back to my body, and was rejoiced by what had happened. To my surprise, there was no rainfall at all. No thunderstorm or anything of that sort!

Do Not Be Limited By Perception;
Be Open To Accept Anything.
For Both Sides Of The Coin,
Hold The Truth
user001
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 16:05:47 »

Sleep Deprivation and obes, go hand in hand. Sounds like you were going in and out of vibration mode. Your body ready for sleep, but you trying to keep mind awake, that is what an OBE is. Going in and out of vib mode could sound like what you talking about....very much loud static, wooshing sounds, and in and out of body effect can sound like loud popping noise(thunder) followed by swishing sound (rain)..........Hey IDK, but yeah you had something. Want more? repeat your actions............
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 16:05:47 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: