The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2017, 09:08:25

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: something extremely strange after first Astral projection  (Read 1982 times)
junglespice
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: August 23, 2015, 10:07:20 »

hey homeboys and homegirls,
this is my first post so be gentle. wink

I won't go into the details of the astral projection but when i woke up after this experience i was completely amazed...still in a dazy state (as i just woke up) i turned my head to see a reflection of me in the wooden part of my bed, the reflection of me looked like a ghost and just stared at me ..this was extremely frightening but i continued to look at my reflection as i thought for some reason i should. this was weird as wood doesn't generate a reflection and i knew there was something strange happening.

after this i rationalized and thought it could have been a dream, but now in a more awake state i turned my head to see the same reflection in the wall.still starring at me..leaving me incomplete awe.. shocked huh

this happen a year ago and still leaves me pondering..
can anybody explain this to me?
Kzaal
Astral Energy 3

Walk the Path to your Higher Self

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 10:14:54 »

"Awakening"

The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 10:14:54 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

junglespice
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 12:45:42 »

i need a little more then that
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 18:18:43 »

hey homeboys and homegirls,
this is my first post so be gentle. wink

I won't go into the details of the astral projection but when i woke up after this experience i was completely amazed...still in a dazy state (as i just woke up) i turned my head to see a reflection of me in the wooden part of my bed, the reflection of me looked like a ghost and just stared at me ..this was extremely frightening but i continued to look at my reflection as i thought for some reason i should. this was weird as wood doesn't generate a reflection and i knew there was something strange happening.

after this i rationalized and thought it could have been a dream, but now in a more awake state i turned my head to see the same reflection in the wall.still starring at me..leaving me incomplete awe.. shocked huh

this happen a year ago and still leaves me pondering..
can anybody explain this to me?
First, if you were aware (like you are right now) while you were having this experience, then it was a projection.  Smiley 
I won't get into the fine details of "dreams" vs "projections" right now though.  You DID project. 

Things can happen in the non-physical that don't follow our known physical reality physics. 
Each reality in the non-physical (who knows how many there are, infinite?) has it's own set of rules and how much our consciousness can act within it.

Just be aware that you were consciously aware while experiencing the non-physical.  That is a projection.

khukai
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 12:54:32 »

That's because you know that it was more than just a dream. I was the same with my first experience, it was amazing, I also was in a daze after I woke. initial stages of awakening Smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 12:54:32 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: