The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 18, 2017, 17:53:58

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Souly for Retrievals!  (Read 26619 times)
Whirlwind
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2016, 08:08:51 »

Great thread Lumaza! I want to do this so bad. I feel like I was made for this. I feel like there is nothing at all in the Cosmos that I would better at than this. And I could swear, now that I'm begining to learn some basics about what's going on, I realize that I've been being prepared for this my entire life, conditoned for the endurance, quick wit, creativity, patience, and fearlessness that this job requires. Would, um, the Big Ulitmate Reality Upstairs mind if I manifest a superhero costume? Or maybe I'll go totally old school and show up in angel wings. *sigh* decisions, decisions lol
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2016, 23:59:53 »

Great thread Lumaza! I want to do this so bad. I feel like I was made for this. I feel like there is nothing at all in the Cosmos that I would better at than this. And I could swear, now that I'm begining to learn some basics about what's going on, I realize that I've been being prepared for this my entire life, conditoned for the endurance, quick wit, creativity, patience, and fearlessness that this job requires. Would, um, the Big Ulitmate Reality Upstairs mind if I manifest a superhero costume? Or maybe I'll go totally old school and show up in angel wings. *sigh* decisions, decisions lol
Thank You Whirlwind!  smiley

Just remember your intent creates your reality.

But I have to give a "lol" to the superhero/angelic wing comment. You manifest into what they need to see. Many times you are delving into their own personal hell. They don't even know or realize why they are stuck. It's your job to find a way to help them "choose" for themselves that they need to move on. You can't do that for them. They aren't looking for a Angel or superhero. You can morph into any form you wish, but normally that form is something that was pertinent to their physical life in this reality here.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2016, 23:59:53 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Whirlwind
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2016, 01:43:34 »

Haha yeah I know, the superhero costume comment was tongue in cheek grin I know that this is no "feel good" field trip or ego fodder event. It just so happens that I like getting my hands dirty wink In physical life I've sucessfully worked with delusional, intractable, and even hostile individuals, those "hopeless cases" who most have given up on, so I know that these interpersonal experiences can at least in part form a foundation of training for the work to come. Plus, you never know whose belief system entails them being picked up by a grown man in camel toe tights (fingers crossed) tongue Ok, now let me stop yaking about it and go practice rolleyes
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2016, 02:12:06 »

Haha yeah I know, the superhero costume comment was tongue in cheek grin I know that this is no "feel good" field trip or ego fodder event. It just so happens that I like getting my hands dirty wink In physical life I've sucessfully worked with delusional, intractable, and even hostile individuals, those "hopeless cases" who most have given up on, so I know that these interpersonal experiences can at least in part form a foundation of training for the work to come. Plus, you never know whose belief system entails them being picked up by a grown man in camel toe tights (fingers crossed) tongue Ok, now let me stop yaking about it and go practice rolleyes
 It sounds like you are primed for the "duty" Now it's on to the next step!  wink

You already have the intent, now comes the practice.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 02:20:29 by Lumaza » Logged

Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
user001
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2016, 19:11:41 »

RM, please.....Total bovine excrement.............there is no stuck souls, and I know for fact lies, and more lies, and fakers wanting to belong. There is no places, no people there, anyone says they helped people get to other side are full of chit. Maybe a dream or something, cause I been to RM and there is nothing there, but people to scam you out your money............Sorry, you may be able to obe from teachings, but everything else is total BS, and I will confront anyone that claims different.

This guy really pisses me off, he may of had an OBE, but the rest is bull, or dream worlds created. For one no one talks about the most obvious feature when you OBE and can see the "real" world, or how they just somehow never had to learn how to move around, never scared of leaving body and can never actually help you, besides say goto RM place, hoping it would work for you, plus your thousands of dollars -_-  It just not like something you can just do automatically, because you read a book.

At best RM created a "world" that more and more people believe in, but I can assure you it is not a reality. It like going to heaven if you a Christian, and then later you find out it BS, cause it was all created by the human minds that believe in it. Human minds can create "levels" this guy created a fantasy and people followed, making it "real" on some level. If that, more probably people read that crap making your "dreams" make that real, not OBE.....and I will challenge anyone to a meeting place. Been to CP, NY and no-one nothing, and to his institute.....smh
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2016, 19:11:41 »

Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2016, 02:34:39 »

RM, please.....Total bovine excrement.............there is no stuck souls, and I know for fact lies, and more lies, and fakers wanting to belong. There is no places, no people there, anyone says they helped people get to other side are full of chit. Maybe a dream or something, cause I been to RM and there is nothing there, but people to scam you out your money............Sorry, you may be able to obe from teachings, but everything else is total BS, and I will confront anyone that claims different.

This guy really pisses me off, he may of had an OBE, but the rest is bull, or dream worlds created. For one no one talks about the most obvious feature when you OBE and can see the "real" world, or how they just somehow never had to learn how to move around, never scared of leaving body and can never actually help you, besides say goto RM place, hoping it would work for you, plus your thousands of dollars -_-  It just not like something you can just do automatically, because you read a book.

At best RM created a "world" that more and more people believe in, but I can assure you it is not a reality. It like going to heaven if you a Christian, and then later you find out it BS, cause it was all created by the human minds that believe in it. Human minds can create "levels" this guy created a fantasy and people followed, making it "real" on some level. If that, more probably people read that crap making your "dreams" make that real, not OBE.....and I will challenge anyone to a meeting place. Been to CP, NY and no-one nothing, and to his institute.....smh
Wow, such anger.  shocked

...and what is this RM? Do you mean the Monroe Institute? I've never been and I purchased and read his book "after" my adventures in this area. This was one of the first experiences in this area I had every had and at the time I was new to Astral Projection period and wasn't familiar with Robert Monroe at all.  Just look at my opening line back in 2012 "This topic will be just for Retrievals. I haven't had the chance to read Bruce Moen's or the Monroe Institutes's information on them. "

I have found that for some reason that some people think that just because they haven't experienced something that it means it doesn't exist. You can post all of your OBEs and I am sure that you have experienced many things I haven't as well. That is the reason that I stopped posting my adventures on Forums, (I have Journals filled with them though), because some people tried to imitate them and compare them to their own. When they didn't match up they got angry like yourself.

We see what we need to see when we need to see it. My first goal/intent (still is today), in this practice was always to use what I was seeing and being taught to help others, no matter where those "others" may be. Through reading, videos and personal emails with Kurt Leland, I found that it is called "Invisible Helpers" and it was the name that was penned way before Robert Monroe by a woman named Annie Bessant back at the end of the 1800's.
 Both of these videos will help you understand her theories and they are "FREE".
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNzeIS_0K0Q
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA12Xd3Zq0I

What is your intent for "non ordinary states of consciousness"? Why do you do it? Your intent will open the doors to your experiences.

Albert Einstein

LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2016, 03:48:08 »

Well, I hope that if one day you need help (here or there, no difference) that someone will be kind enough to help you, like most of us here provide help for others. Consciousness on all levels interact all the time.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: