The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 16, 2017, 03:33:16

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Souly for Retrievals!  (Read 27942 times)
Whirlwind
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2016, 08:08:51 »

Great thread Lumaza! I want to do this so bad. I feel like I was made for this. I feel like there is nothing at all in the Cosmos that I would better at than this. And I could swear, now that I'm begining to learn some basics about what's going on, I realize that I've been being prepared for this my entire life, conditoned for the endurance, quick wit, creativity, patience, and fearlessness that this job requires. Would, um, the Big Ulitmate Reality Upstairs mind if I manifest a superhero costume? Or maybe I'll go totally old school and show up in angel wings. *sigh* decisions, decisions lol
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2016, 23:59:53 »

Great thread Lumaza! I want to do this so bad. I feel like I was made for this. I feel like there is nothing at all in the Cosmos that I would better at than this. And I could swear, now that I'm begining to learn some basics about what's going on, I realize that I've been being prepared for this my entire life, conditoned for the endurance, quick wit, creativity, patience, and fearlessness that this job requires. Would, um, the Big Ulitmate Reality Upstairs mind if I manifest a superhero costume? Or maybe I'll go totally old school and show up in angel wings. *sigh* decisions, decisions lol
Thank You Whirlwind!  smiley

Just remember your intent creates your reality.

But I have to give a "lol" to the superhero/angelic wing comment. You manifest into what they need to see. Many times you are delving into their own personal hell. They don't even know or realize why they are stuck. It's your job to find a way to help them "choose" for themselves that they need to move on. You can't do that for them. They aren't looking for a Angel or superhero. You can morph into any form you wish, but normally that form is something that was pertinent to their physical life in this reality here.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2016, 23:59:53 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Whirlwind
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2016, 01:43:34 »

Haha yeah I know, the superhero costume comment was tongue in cheek grin I know that this is no "feel good" field trip or ego fodder event. It just so happens that I like getting my hands dirty wink In physical life I've sucessfully worked with delusional, intractable, and even hostile individuals, those "hopeless cases" who most have given up on, so I know that these interpersonal experiences can at least in part form a foundation of training for the work to come. Plus, you never know whose belief system entails them being picked up by a grown man in camel toe tights (fingers crossed) tongue Ok, now let me stop yaking about it and go practice rolleyes
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2016, 02:12:06 »

Haha yeah I know, the superhero costume comment was tongue in cheek grin I know that this is no "feel good" field trip or ego fodder event. It just so happens that I like getting my hands dirty wink In physical life I've sucessfully worked with delusional, intractable, and even hostile individuals, those "hopeless cases" who most have given up on, so I know that these interpersonal experiences can at least in part form a foundation of training for the work to come. Plus, you never know whose belief system entails them being picked up by a grown man in camel toe tights (fingers crossed) tongue Ok, now let me stop yaking about it and go practice rolleyes
 It sounds like you are primed for the "duty" Now it's on to the next step!  wink

You already have the intent, now comes the practice.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 02:20:29 by Lumaza » Logged

Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
user001
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2016, 19:11:41 »

RM, please.....Total bovine excrement.............there is no stuck souls, and I know for fact lies, and more lies, and fakers wanting to belong. There is no places, no people there, anyone says they helped people get to other side are full of chit. Maybe a dream or something, cause I been to RM and there is nothing there, but people to scam you out your money............Sorry, you may be able to obe from teachings, but everything else is total BS, and I will confront anyone that claims different.

This guy really pisses me off, he may of had an OBE, but the rest is bull, or dream worlds created. For one no one talks about the most obvious feature when you OBE and can see the "real" world, or how they just somehow never had to learn how to move around, never scared of leaving body and can never actually help you, besides say goto RM place, hoping it would work for you, plus your thousands of dollars -_-  It just not like something you can just do automatically, because you read a book.

At best RM created a "world" that more and more people believe in, but I can assure you it is not a reality. It like going to heaven if you a Christian, and then later you find out it BS, cause it was all created by the human minds that believe in it. Human minds can create "levels" this guy created a fantasy and people followed, making it "real" on some level. If that, more probably people read that crap making your "dreams" make that real, not OBE.....and I will challenge anyone to a meeting place. Been to CP, NY and no-one nothing, and to his institute.....smh
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2016, 19:11:41 »

Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2016, 02:34:39 »

RM, please.....Total bovine excrement.............there is no stuck souls, and I know for fact lies, and more lies, and fakers wanting to belong. There is no places, no people there, anyone says they helped people get to other side are full of chit. Maybe a dream or something, cause I been to RM and there is nothing there, but people to scam you out your money............Sorry, you may be able to obe from teachings, but everything else is total BS, and I will confront anyone that claims different.

This guy really pisses me off, he may of had an OBE, but the rest is bull, or dream worlds created. For one no one talks about the most obvious feature when you OBE and can see the "real" world, or how they just somehow never had to learn how to move around, never scared of leaving body and can never actually help you, besides say goto RM place, hoping it would work for you, plus your thousands of dollars -_-  It just not like something you can just do automatically, because you read a book.

At best RM created a "world" that more and more people believe in, but I can assure you it is not a reality. It like going to heaven if you a Christian, and then later you find out it BS, cause it was all created by the human minds that believe in it. Human minds can create "levels" this guy created a fantasy and people followed, making it "real" on some level. If that, more probably people read that crap making your "dreams" make that real, not OBE.....and I will challenge anyone to a meeting place. Been to CP, NY and no-one nothing, and to his institute.....smh
Wow, such anger.  shocked

...and what is this RM? Do you mean the Monroe Institute? I've never been and I purchased and read his book "after" my adventures in this area. This was one of the first experiences in this area I had every had and at the time I was new to Astral Projection period and wasn't familiar with Robert Monroe at all.  Just look at my opening line back in 2012 "This topic will be just for Retrievals. I haven't had the chance to read Bruce Moen's or the Monroe Institutes's information on them. "

I have found that for some reason that some people think that just because they haven't experienced something that it means it doesn't exist. You can post all of your OBEs and I am sure that you have experienced many things I haven't as well. That is the reason that I stopped posting my adventures on Forums, (I have Journals filled with them though), because some people tried to imitate them and compare them to their own. When they didn't match up they got angry like yourself.

We see what we need to see when we need to see it. My first goal/intent (still is today), in this practice was always to use what I was seeing and being taught to help others, no matter where those "others" may be. Through reading, videos and personal emails with Kurt Leland, I found that it is called "Invisible Helpers" and it was the name that was penned way before Robert Monroe by a woman named Annie Bessant back at the end of the 1800's.
 Both of these videos will help you understand her theories and they are "FREE".
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNzeIS_0K0Q
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA12Xd3Zq0I

What is your intent for "non ordinary states of consciousness"? Why do you do it? Your intent will open the doors to your experiences.

Albert Einstein

LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2016, 03:48:08 »

Well, I hope that if one day you need help (here or there, no difference) that someone will be kind enough to help you, like most of us here provide help for others. Consciousness on all levels interact all the time.
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 22, 2017, 23:51:28 »

It's been awhile now since this thread has been posted in.

Last night I did/underwent a Retrieval experience, that is definitely unique enough to post in this thread.

A few months ago I told a few members here, one by phone, the other by email about a LD experience I had that had me, what felt like, in some kind of "job interview" in a actual Center for Retrieval. I found that this Center was the inside of the Cathedral like, white building, that I found myself at, right at the end of a Retrieval. I would normally bring or accompany the "Retrievee" to the steps and that's as far as I was allowed to go. Then the experience would end.
 In that experience I saw the purpose of the Center. That it was there for some of the most extreme cases. I also saw it was a place of terror. Each room became a "Simulation Chamber" of sorts for whoever was in it. This was where they were stuck in their own personal Hell.
 I was shown that when the "Aide" entered, they could join the Retrievee's hellish experience and work towards helping them. They could alter the scene at will. But, as soon as they left the room, the room would morph back to the Retrievee's hell once again. It was really extreme.
 Then I was shown the "Aide's" life. Outside of this Center, it was paradise. They had everything at their disposal. But, they had to fulfill their duty in that Center to receive this. I was also shown that there is indeed a "changing of the Guard" on the other side. Just like we evolve, so do they, so spots are needed to be filled all the time.
 The last thing I saw there was I was taken to some kind of conference room and I was asked if I was willing to ..., before they were finished with words, I accepted.

Since then, it has been quiet on the "Retrieval" side for me. Even my LDs have been, for the most part, uneventful. Until last night that is.

I become aware I am in some Hotel. I find soon that I am in Hawaii and am just getting ready to fly back home. When I was younger, in my 20s, I lived in Hawaii for 5 years.
 I find out my flight isn't going to be fore 7 hours from now. But I am checking out of the Hotel and have nothing to do.
 A few "Maids" there, one male, one female see my dilemma and offer me a room in the Hotel to stay until it's time for my flight. I go to the room. It's a very nice, posh, large suite. We sit down and start chatting and all of a sudden I hear the door behind me open and there is a very frail elderly lady walking towards us. She waves, goes into the kitchen area, then back into the bedroom. This shocks me. I never knew we were in a "occupied" room. But the Maids don't even give it a thought. I feel the need to use the bathroom. I walk to the bathroom door, open it and all of a sudden realize it is my "physical" self that needs to use the bathroom, lol. So, I wake up, use the bathroom, go back to bed, mentally click "play, as in let's start where we left off.

Somewhere along the line I become aware again. Now I am in the same room, but there is party going on. There is loud music, people, heavy drinking. Yes, it's definitely a party. Then I see that frail lady again. She leaves her room, goes into the kitchen area, then back to her room again. She waves to everyone, but again, nobody but me pays attention to her. This really has me curious now.

I walk into the bedroom and begin chatting with her. She is a great lady, funny, fun loving, that is until I brought up the idea of death. She was terrified of death.
 It then hit me, that the "Maids" were "Aides" leading me to a Retrieval and I was in a "Simulation Chamber".

I sat there with the lady and tried to find out how I could build up the idea of a "Heaven" to her. To find a way to show her a new way of thinking. In a Retrieval, you have everything at your disposal to aid you in your task. But, you can't "decide/choose" for them. They must be the ones that decide to move on.

I would attempt to help her and when I did, her "physical" image began to fade. But then I had a "click in"/click out" and when I returned back, I saw that she was full form again.

I experience many cut-ins to the scenario, whereas I see, that this failed and that failed. But then the idea comes to me. Why not show her how to Astral Project? I then started down that road. The first thing I used was from Bruce Moen's 14 minute video (Thank You Bruce), where he his describing his "imagination with a deceased person" technique. It is very good. I have to thank another Member of Astral Forum for that share. Thanks Bee!
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDjRJ5NA2jY

So, we started with imagination with some of her own deceased friends. She was enjoying this. They were showing her a view of their "Heaven".

Finally after what seemed like many sessions, we hit success. She finally disappeared and just as she did the scene went incredibly bright white. It was so bright, that it overloaded my senses and I woke up.

I put it all together once I had awoken. Even though I was deeply in a Retrieval scenario. I still had the thought, that I had likely missed my flight. But I also consciously knew, where I was and what was going on. Like I said, this is the first time I have had a successful Retrieval, since I had my "Interview".

I did post here a few weeks ago about a situation I found myself in that may or may not have been a Retrieval, It was rather disturbing though and I didn't "consciously" see that one all the way to the end.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 15:25:08 by Lumaza » Logged

Albert Einstein

T-Man
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 23, 2017, 04:21:18 »

I always enjoy reading experiences in this thread. 

Lumaza, it looks like you are now on the payroll!  Hope to see more posts in the future.  smiley

The Adventure Continues...
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 23, 2017, 15:22:24 »

I always enjoy reading experiences in this thread. 

Lumaza, it looks like you are now on the payroll!  Hope to see more posts in the future.  smiley
  smiley

Albert Einstein

Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 23, 2017, 20:01:33 »

Wow, Lumaza, very cool.  cool

Please keep us updated with new successfully done assignments in your new official retrieval career.

A few months ago I was asked by a lady in the non-physical when I wanted to go to somewhere else (from the Void) if I didn't want to 'do some care' first. I was confused because I had not expected a voice talking to me at that point and did not get what she wanted. Only later it occurred to me that she might have been an aide/retriever from the other side and might have meant doing retrieval work with her (as her aid from the physical side I assume).

I then later offered help and called out to retrievers by setting intent for retrievals. But nothing came out of it. Seems they don't let me even try. Then I had other targets again and forgot about it again. Now you remind me again.

Maybe I should renew my offer and give it another try. It is always a good feeling when you have helped someone move on. (Well ... maybe, if you find the time then, in your next team meeting with the Help Center staff you could put in a good word for me, okay?  wink )

Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 23, 2017, 22:08:42 »

I then later offered help and called out to retrievers by setting intent for retrievals. But nothing came out of it. Seems they don't let me even try. Then I had other targets again and forgot about it again. Now you remind me again.

Maybe I should renew my offer and give it another try. It is always a good feeling when you have helped someone move on. (Well ... maybe, if you find the time then, in your next team meeting with the Help Center staff you could put in a good word for me, okay?  wink )
They always hear us. It's just they don't answer us in the way we would "expect" and as timely as we would like. Time has no relevance there, so they are in no rush. Humans, we rush everything. That seems to be the problem with many people not finding success with this whole practice, Astral Projection in general. They want results "yesterday" and that's not the way it works.

Will do!  grin
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 00:03:01 by Lumaza » Logged

Albert Einstein

The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: