The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 21, 2019, 16:15:11

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Souly for Retrievals!  (Read 49909 times)
T-Man
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 23, 2019, 06:30:04 »

This has always been one of many favourite threads on this forum.  I always enjoy reading everyone’s experience.  Thanks for adding yours EV!  My favourite books I’ve read were by Bruce Moen and reading about his sessions with TMI.  It is always great to hear other people’s experiences with TMI who participate in this forum. 

Sounded like an awesome experience EV!

The Adventure Continues...
Plume
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2019, 07:56:11 »

Wow! EV , I also whish many time to go at the centre.  grin Great experience.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2019, 07:56:11 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: Yesterday at 03:04:18 »

EV, we have already spoken, via the phone, about your Retrieval here. So, I don't think it's necessary to comment again on it here.

I had a really strange and challenging Retrieval experience last night. I all started at the "Retrieval Center", that I have spoke of in the past here. I was in what I call a "Simulation Room". This is a room the that the Retrievee is currently in. They can simulate it to anything they wish, as can I can, to help them to move on.

The subject here was a lady that appeared to be in her early forties. I immediately searched out the problem why she couldn't move on. To do that I first do a brief "life review" of the subject, so I may learn a bit about them and their past situations during their life here on Earth.

This woman's life was literally pure hell. She had been mentally, physically and sexually abused throughout her youth. She began pregnant at the age of 20 and because of her severe drug addiction, she had a "Cocaine baby", that died soon after it was born. She lied, cheated, committed adultery a few times. Like I said, she was a mess. So was her Family that she basically had liven most of her life with.

There is was other thing though. She and her family was very religious. They went to church twice, yes, that is twice a week, when they could. I found that very strange, given the way that her and her entire Family lived their lives. It was like they were hearing the words the Preacher was saying, but totally ignoring the meaning of them. This really perplexed me. Most of my Retrieval experience was based on her back story. It went quite a while too.

So, now that I knew a lot more about her, I turned to what was the problem in her moving on. She caught me off guard when she looked at me and said "I will move on when God appears and tells me to". I knew what I should have done, but couldn't do it. I couldn't take on the form of God. I wouldn't do it. So, I failed the retrieval. As I have seen by the fact that she is in the "Extreme" ward, no one else there would do it either.

Could you?

Thanks for listening.

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #128 on: Yesterday at 03:34:35 »

Lumaza, you did NOT fail the retrieval. You did your part, but it was not for nothing. Your help has added to her glass of knowledge, and one day when the glass if full she will "see". Until she is ready, no one can force her or trick her to see the truth. Eventually she will though. I don't have consents with stuck souls because eventually they do find their way, they still encounter lessons wherever they are and all that adds to their overall knowledge. When the knowledge accumulates enough, they have sudden realizations, just like we do here. I think this applies to any place in the multiverse. ANY experience adds to the knowledge.
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: Yesterday at 07:30:06 »

Okay EV, I know we talked quite a bit about your TMI experience but I didn't realize til now that I hadn't commented here. As you know I've had a lot of distractions lately so forgive my scattered tendencies please.

Far as I can see that was a perfect retrieval, well done my friend. I was totally intrigued with your experience with the violet energies. I love feeling my way through those energies when I'm blessed enough to feel them. Don't it just bug the britches off you though when it's all color and no definition, good as being blind. But you pulled your way through that wonderfully.

Loved this line, "What do you think all the violet was about?" Typical short answer. I think 'they' like playing with us. Eh, so frustrating.

Lumaza, it seems so weird how screwed up people can be on their belief systems like this retrieval of yours. It's interesting that I have met quite a few people who seem like the most 'ungodly' people you could imagine and yet they hold these very strong religious beliefs. It really makes you pause when you stop a moment and think about it, like how did this happen?

I think LIghtBeam is right on point about even the retrieval area being a learning center. The lessons don't stop even there, however it's possible the opportunities for learning might be fewer and further between so people like you/us/others are more than necessary. I certainly don't think you failed and as for your question, no I don't think I could play that role either. But if we think about that a moment we would have to ask ourselves, now why is that?

Are none of us brave enough to put on the mantel of God or perhaps we still much to work on in our own belief systems?

Oh, welcome back!

Pulling myself together
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #129 on: Yesterday at 07:30:06 »

Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: Yesterday at 17:02:49 »

In February of this year, I seriously asked to be 'enrolled' in the retriever program and then got some amazing signs for a few weeks afterwards (dreams and physical life synchronicities) that I was 'hired' indeed.

I then had two retrieval experiences of a very different kind. Since I also (while I am still learning it) want to write a book about this topic in the future I also started recording them on my revitalised Astral Blog although I did not want to record any projections publicly anymore. But I also thought I can kind of 'inspire' more people to learn to become helpers and they are also amazing experiences of a different kind - and it fits my book project.

@Lumaza, a question also related to one of my experiences: How are the retrievees 'imported' to the Retrieval Center? Is it all still in the F2 area and it is just your way of visualising it, so it is practically a gateway or a hub to the people to be helped? Or is your RC a 'place' higher up (F3) and they are already a step further and were retrieved / brought to these separate rooms from a 'lower' astral plane (F2/F3) to work out their stuff and be counseled / retrieved further?

In one of my experiences I 'imported' one retrievee into my own dreamscape (F2) and it intermingled possibly with his own. I remember Fred Aardema writing in his book about a similar experience where he was first in a country road he knew from his childhood. He then met a child to be retrieved and they ran together 'home' into the city to the centre. There the city slowly turned into one that the child (also) knew and it ran into the light then. So that is another example where you start with our own visualisation / astral (dreamscape) area and it mixes up with the one of the retrievee. The other retrieval I had was in a more stable area which was unknown to me at a lakeside (I assume in F3, a lower astral consensus group environment with/for people suffering from the same kind of death event trauma, drowning in this case).

Here's the two retrievals from February documented on my blog (Drunkard, Drowned Children). I stopped the activity for now since I am in a life situation which is hard and have to 'retrieve myself' from it first before I can be a helper again, but I want to resume it very soon and also go on with my book.

https://astral-blog.weebly.com/blog

cool
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 17:04:23 by Volgerle » Logged

T-Man
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: Yesterday at 20:21:21 »

Lumaza,

Just a couple of thoughts reading your experience.  It sounds like you were given a very difficult one since you mention that this woman was in the ‘Extreme’ ward and that others have failed.  Are we not all God?  Are we not all Creators?  Do we not all have the Divine within us?  Maybe this was a test for you as well.  You say that you ‘Couldn’t take on the form of God’ but this ‘Couldn’t’ sounds like a limitation that you and likely many others (including myself) have since this woman is still in this state.  Limitations that mankind has by putting God above us.  Hopefully this is something we can all work on!  Anyways, that was my humble 2 cents!

Welcome back!

Volgerie,

I read your post on the ‘Drowned Children By The Dark Lake’.

You state: ‘Although I did not stay until the ‚end‘ and fulfilment (which is what often happens to retrievers) I might have contributed to the group retrieval of drowned children.’

When I read this I felt that you did stay until the end.  You were all chanting a mantra to raise the vibrations of the children.  As the vibrations increased the children moved on and you were sent home since you were not allowed to follow them just as Author Fred Aardema states about seeing them go into the light.  Yours was not a visual but it was a vibration.

Well done!

The Adventure Continues...
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: