The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2021, 06:51:02

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sound Pitch Change  (Read 1151 times)
James S
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2004, 01:35:26 »

High pitched sounds can be the spirit world, possibly our higher selves, sending energy attunements to us. Tones of a certain frequency can align our vibrations with that frequency, usually for the purpose of elevating the vibration rate of our energy body.

Hope that helps a bit,
James.

ralphm
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 18:20:43 »

I think sense info can travel beteen the astral and the physical. I have had pains while obe that i could feel then when i went back to my body i found my leg cramping. I also have listened to a constant motor sound change (in complexity?) as I got more relaxed and feel asleep.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 18:20:43 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Hannah b
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2004, 11:33:02 »

Hi,
It was very interesting for me to observe the "evolution of the screech" over time. It started with the horrible sounds eg: dentist drill, pneumatic hammer...then it turned into something like radio frequencies and voices...a few times whenI was about to exit I even heard the sound that you can find on the beginning of each Gateway Experience exercise (wave 1-3). Then I've been hearing music, now I hear nothing[Wink]
I noticed that if I ask for the sound to change it modifies itself .Observing that is also very interesting.

The only constant in the Universe is change
heatherc_86
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2004, 20:57:23 »

I had pretty interesting thing happen on one of my OBE's that has to do with sound. I was dreaming and heard these high pitch screeching noises, which in my dream I percieved as an animal trying to attack me. This scared me so I woke up, but what was the screeching slowly became the sound of the ticking of my clock.

At that point I noticed I was in a good state to astral project. I attempted to come out of my body, but as I came out, I also paid attention to the ticking clock. I heard the normal tick tock sound, but when I exited, the tick tock sound became very high pitched screeching noises.

It was pretty interesting. It was the first time I actually watched how something in the physical changed as I moved into the astral realm. It was like watching (hearing) the frequency change. Any thoughts?
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: