The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 21, 2019, 19:02:39

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spirit gives me it's phone #  (Read 6857 times)
Leyla
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2005, 01:13:25 »

Being scared of negs...hmmm, well, I've confronted enough of them to see them as more of a "nuisance" than anything. When you confront them they dissipate.
pieces-of-a-man
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2005, 04:37:15 »

you should see Spirited Away
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2005, 04:37:15 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Leyla
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2005, 09:22:10 »

I looked up some reviews, it seems interesting enough, I might. If they have it at the video stores around here.
Joehadenuf-MOH-
Astral Energy 1

leadermoh@hotmail.com joehadenufmoh
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2005, 20:05:13 »

Recoverer- I agree... Hollywood rarely looks past the sex and violence aspect of their movies. When they do, they more often than not find themselves with a classic. But for example, they take something like Electronic Voice Phenomena, and turn it into a horror story, what a bunch of garbage... Some might have thought the movie was ok, but as far as portraying their subject matter, they'll do it in a way that makes money... regardless of its true form.

Leader of -MOH- Men of Honor.
warn81
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2005, 16:28:59 »

My moms friend told me she sometimes dreams about numbers, she played the numbers for a few days and one day she forgot to play, the wining numbers was the numbers she dreamed about...oh, well

Stop the hate
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2005, 16:28:59 »

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: