The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2017, 08:00:11

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange Dream Experience last Night  (Read 338 times)
LordNezazor
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: December 26, 2016, 23:07:58 »

Hello People, to start the story off, I had a nice cup of sweet gale tea last night before going to bed. Sweet Gale is supposed to make you have lucid dreams, I tried this tea several times, but last night it was closer to my bed time. When I become relaxed, I am able to have very clear thoughts. This was the case last night and I had thoughts of my late father who passed away two months ago and had a feeling of love for him, and everyone, and everything in existence as I would sometimes have, so these kinds of thoughts and feelings while trying to get to sleep are quite normal to me.

Anyways, I started to drift off to sleep and this is where these experiences happen. From what I recall, I was in a dream-like state and I lift myself out of bed but it felt as if there was a weight on me- that's the first thing that I remember happening. Next thing I remember is getting up in a dream to hear someone moving around in the house, so I went to investigate to find out that this someone was my dad. In the dream he looked fairly realistic to his physical form and I went to him and kissed him or hugged him or something( the dream was some-what vivid but not the best). I followed him to the living room area and that's when I asked him "your not my dad aren't you?" and then he said "I am the Grinch!" and then he turned into a animal  balloon. It was quite bizarre! haha.

The dream ended after the so called "Grinch" turned into a balloon. However, I was still in between awake and sleep and during this I hard a bunch of strange voices. The voices seemed to be very garbled with a bunch of gibberish and I could not pick up any English words at all. After, that I woke up and that's it.

This is one of the strangest experiences I ever had whilst asleep thus far. Did anyone ever have a similar dream and semi-sleep experience before or know the meaning of it? Thanks for reading my experience story.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: