The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 16:12:31

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The bottomless pit, judgement.  (Read 1532 times)
DarkHorizon
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2014, 20:21:25 »

I astral projected this morning. In the OBE I said to myself, "I am the galaxy!" , and I felt it within me. The experience that followed was completely unexpected. I was viewing the ground from the air and I saw.. I don't remember to clearly but what it was in essence: A pilot of a fighter jet had hit, or shot a person or plane in front of if it. He felt guilty, he had hurt another. Next to them there was what I can describe as the edge of the world. This edge looked like a glitchy 3d rendering. Beyond the edge was an abyss. The side of the abyss connected with the edge of the world was a giant wall of what I can best describe as lava and water. Well the two pilots felt they were damned, so they willingly threw themselves into the bottomless pit. I was now in first person view watching them jump in. I was  unconscious as I watched all this so you can now understand that what I saw next was me jump into this abyss. As I fell I noted how beautiful the wall of lava and water looked. I thought it would be a long way down. But then remarkably, I fell not into hell fire, but into a pool of water. As I floated upward to the surface I saw children playing in the water. There was an ambient feeling, hard to put in words. Like being a primordial child, having fun. I was then taken back to my room where I woke up.
Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 03:53:10 »

Hello Dark Horizon
Robert Monroe believed that there were many false heavens and hells. These were belief system territories created by deceased people to satisfy the religious (and cultural0 indoctrinations they had received while being alive on Earth. Perhaps the location that you visited was one such 'false hell' used by recently dead military pilots to 'judge' themselves.

Regards  cool
Grey
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 03:53:10 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 14:53:59 »

I'm inclined to agree with Grey. Shadow can also be created by groups and you  may have found one of them. Focusing elsewhere will get you out of such places.
DarkHorizon
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 21:11:59 »

I'm inclined to agree with Grey. Shadow can also be created by groups and you  may have found one of them. Focusing elsewhere will get you out of such places.

What do you mean shadow? The experience wasn't negative. The way in which I felt during the whole course of events, all that I saw.. I'm sure that whatever was showing me this wasn't hostile. The message itself demonstrates this. The people felt condemned and jumped into what they thought was hell. But arrived in a place completely opposite to that. A peaceful place where children played.
mcdwg
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 13:06:37 »

What do you mean shadow? The experience wasn't negative. The way in which I felt during the whole course of events, all that I saw.. I'm sure that whatever was showing me this wasn't hostile. The message itself demonstrates this. The people felt condemned and jumped into what they thought was hell. But arrived in a place completely opposite to that. A peaceful place where children played.

That's an awesome experience.  Thanks for sharing

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 13:06:37 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: