The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2019, 06:05:46

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Date: 04-02-2007 - Subject: Guidance  (Read 939 times)
David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 05, 2007, 04:41:20 »

Date: 04-02-2007
Time: 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM
Subject: Guidance

Author:  David A. Warner
© Copyright 2007
www.invisiblelight.us

OBE Journal

In my latest OBE, I found myself in a different location that appeared to be in a department store. The norm of starting point usually is at “Mom and Dads” home. I had the opportunity to communicate with a guide in this experience. The duration of the OBE did take its toll on memory recall when returning back to the physical body.

The following journal entry is a summarization from the mp3 audio narration:

Guidance

In the beginning of the experience, I recognized this man who materialized in front of me. I asked the following questions in which the guide responded:

•   What happens after physical death? Reply “Spiritual Rebirth”
•   Are Angels or Guides 24/7 around us in guidance and protection. Reply “Yes”

The guide explained to me that I should read the following books. The first book title given to me fell along the lines of “Self” and searching within. The other title of the book was sketchy and I couldn’t make out the details. I asked the guide “How am I suppose to remember all this?” and to repeat the titles for memory recall. The guide repeated himself but still I had difficulty upon return with recollection.

Telekinesis

I gathered around a group of people in a department store and tried explaining to them that we are alive, but have transcended into another level of consciousness. For demonstration to convince the group I used telekinesis to lift merchandise from the store into the air. The group were amazed and bewildered of what I was able to accomplish.

Mind Reading

Towards the of the experience, I was communicating with a friend and questioning
his location in time and space. As my friend was expressing himself, I was able to read his thoughts and what he was going to say in the last couple of words in his sentence. As I verbally repeated the last word of his sentences, my friend was taken by this and looked to me in question.

Tvos

InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: