The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 21, 2018, 11:07:19

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This annoys me !  (Read 923 times)
Zino
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2009, 19:22:02 »

Okay so..I thought I had got pretty close to Projecting..but it appears not..Before I had experienced Intense vibrations..but not this fine tuned or so complete around my body..I will tell you how it happened.

So, that night..I tried multiple techniques..Counting twenty breaths, which got rid of my blocked up nose and got my body into a relaxed state I tried the Phasing Technique, and the looking to the top of my head technique, it appeared so that these didn't work..but little to my knowing..It may have done more than I thought.

So..I woke up in the morning..But my eyes were closed..I never have my eyes closed when I wake up..I kept them closed and soon realised..My body was vibrating at an extremely tuned rate...I knew I was in the final stage before Exiting..So. I Attempted Phasing first..my eyes went to somewhere I hadn't seen before..My eyes were already light..but Phasing didn't happen..I attempted to Roll..But I didn't move atall..I just imagined my body rolling out..nothing happened..I tried for abit longer..again nothing..So then I remembered a Technique I read about a while ago...Although My arms weren't aligned in the right place for it. But I tried anyhow..I Imagined my hands being pulled out by a Boat going at great speed..This did have some effect, I felt my right hand lift from my body only slightly..It was like..Disaligned, Yet It took no affect on the rest of my body..I finally tried to Exit by looking to the top of my head to see If there was somewhere I could exit from. I felt a tiny bit closer..and tried to move my arms without actually moving them..nothing moved..I felt like there was one more thing I needed todo..

Also..just one more detail, It felt like my legs were over the cover, apart from my feet..but after I did all these attempts..I gave up and my awareness rised abit from the sound of cars outside, I Opened my eyes slowly and I felt temporary Blindness ! the White that was in my eyes from before..took abit of time to seep away..it was what I had heard being described before ! I was happy I got further than ever before..but annoyed I wasn't able to move out, I noticed, once I gained view again..my legs -were- under the covers ! I was fairly lucid and in a relaxed state by then and tried again..Closed my eyes and began to breath calmly automatically..the state came back..but now I had been awake..My body seemed to have gained abit more awareness and then my Hay fever started..I was extremely annoyed at this, I had another chance but I couldn't take it due to my hay fever !!

Do by not Doing.
T.L.
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 19:40:04 »

When you hit intense vibrations I find you can force the exit/seperation. However whenever I do this the length of time Im able to stay out seems shorter, although I can do it over and over again as long as I dont move my physical body when pulled back. The best thing you can do when they start is to hold onto awareness, then relax into them deeper... do not overthink or let your mind wander with "Its happening! Its working!...etc". Just let them go naturally and relax while just "listening". You should find in a few seconds perhaps minutes that you can see through your eyelids then relax just a little bit more maintaining awareness and the seperation should just take place (this is what happens to me at least). It's so subtle you may not even notice. The first time I seperated like this I felt this feeling as if I was moving up and over, all at the same time aware of the position of my body in the couch which made it feel as though I havent seperated or moved. A few seconds after this I started to see again this time from the middle of my living room, looked over to the couch only to see my body laying in the couch. The usual pattern for me (besides auditory noises) is vibrations-->seeing though eyelids--->more intense vibrations-->subtle feeling of movement---> full awareness and sight out of body. This what happens if I dont force it and let it naturally occurr.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 19:40:04 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Zino
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 20:05:26 »

Thank you, Hopefully..if this rare occurrence happens again..I will try this too, I'm hoping now I've got to that stage..It will be easier to Achieve now, But this may not be the case, I'm adding what you said to the top of my todo list next time.

Once again, Thank you Smiley

Do by not Doing.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: