The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 23, 2019, 04:45:53

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Touching the physical???  (Read 8977 times)
Under_the_Midnight_Sun
Astral Energy 3

wander free

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2011, 21:31:26 »

XD I'd like to have fun with that autofilter some day
hahah bovine excrement bovine excrement bovine excrement
hahahahah

astraladdict
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2011, 22:24:37 »

LMAO

My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2011, 22:24:37 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

teddybear
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2011, 18:06:33 »

Hi

I think what you experienced might have been real. That you actually were there, and she could sense you. Probably scared into freeze...
Have you tried ask her?
astraladdict
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2011, 15:01:53 »

Hi

I think what you experienced might have been real. That you actually were there, and she could sense you. Probably scared into freeze...
Have you tried ask her?
Nope, last time i saw her was a couple days after it happened, i was walking to the bus stop and she kept looking at me like she saw me somewhere and was suprised

teddybear
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2011, 17:08:35 »

If you find a way to ask her it would be really interresting to know her answer. This is really a great opportunity to find out if something like that is possible. I hope you ask her and share her answer with us smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2011, 17:08:35 »

Under_the_Midnight_Sun
Astral Energy 3

wander free

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2011, 18:22:49 »

Guys I'm sorry but it is just not possible. astraladdict was already off the rtz. He mentioned the halloween decorations, and an ape running around. Obviously this wasn't happening on the physical plane. Moreover, you cannot physically lift and interact with a being inhabiting the physical while in the rtz. If this were possible we would constantly be in contact with the recently deceased.
If anything, you interacted with a form of her astral body. She may not fully remember the experience, but she finds something familiar and strange about you.

In my sincere opinion, she was a thoughtform. Every projector encounters them on a regular basis. I always think I'm with my dad, other family member, or friend. My father and i have developed an experiment to test whether this is actual a conscious form of him. The test is simple. In waking life we both have numbers, unbeknownst to each other,  between 1 and 1000. While in the astral we'll ask each other the number for verification. Well i have asked him the number and NEVER has he responded. It seems the thoughtform breaks down. It starts clawing at its chest, freaking out, saying they just don't know. On one occasion the form even chased me out of the house, with the rest of "made up" thoughtforms.

CFTraveler
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2011, 18:56:44 »

Guys I'm sorry but it is just not possible. astraladdict was already off the rtz. He mentioned the halloween decorations, and an ape running around. Obviously this wasn't happening on the physical plane. Moreover, you cannot physically lift and interact with a being inhabiting the physical while in the rtz. If this were possible we would constantly be in contact with the recently deceased.
If anything, you interacted with a form of her astral body. She may not fully remember the experience, but she finds something familiar and strange about you.

In my sincere opinion, she was a thoughtform. Every projector encounters them on a regular basis. I always think I'm with my dad, other family member, or friend. My father and i have developed an experiment to test whether this is actual a conscious form of him. The test is simple. In waking life we both have numbers, unbeknownst to each other,  between 1 and 1000. While in the astral we'll ask each other the number for verification. Well i have asked him the number and NEVER has he responded. It seems the thoughtform breaks down. It starts clawing at its chest, freaking out, saying they just don't know. On one occasion the form even chased me out of the house, with the rest of "made up" thoughtforms.
I have to agree with this- I believe there is an area in between the RTZ and astral, Kurt Leland calls it 'simulation zone' where elements of both are combined, to get you acclimated to the next step in development.  I'm sure there is a way to translate this into focus levels or locales, or theosophical planes.
Lexy
Astral Energy 4

"too weird to live and too rare to die"

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2011, 10:17:19 »

I talked to a thoughtform in my experience last night..I asked her what her name was & where she was from..she just went blank & froze. Before that she was acting normal.

"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."
astraladdict
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2011, 19:43:15 »

well im not saying that i did interact with the physical, in fact i enjoying hearing people's opinions about things, but, nothing at all is "impossible" everything is very much possible. obvisoly you'd understand that since your projecting in the first place

Karxx Gxx
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2011, 03:58:15 »

Well you  should  try asking her while not projecting. Like  physically.
Cuz i wana know if it is possible because that would be great! grin

Loading . . .
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: