The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 16, 2019, 04:46:32

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vision This Morning....  (Read 1614 times)
Grenade01
Astral Energy 3

2427774 Grenade01
View Profile Email
« on: May 22, 2002, 18:18:38 »

That's really cool! Thanks for sharing.

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]
kifyre
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2002, 20:38:09 »

Thanks for creeping me out, Chris. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0> Keep 'em coming!

All the best,

Mark

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2002, 20:38:09 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

sleepyone
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2002, 14:51:21 »

I loved it too, I wonder thogh who the lady was. Did you recognise her?

Chris
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2002, 15:39:08 »

After some pretty heavy energy raising yesterday and last night I had a vision this morning after waking up much earlier than normal feeling very energized.  I got up, used the bathroom and went back to lay down in bed and try for an out of body.  Instead I phased into a very vivid dream/vision.  I was standing up on top of a high rock in the desert overlooking a place down below that I knew to be sacred.  I walked down from the rock to the entrance of a cave.  Now, understand that I am fully aware of who I am now and that I am having a dream/vision.  I walk up to the cave which is very large and is actually a desert temple.  In the temple there is a man dressed in the garment of an ancient jewish priest.  I start talking to him in english and he acts as if he doesn't understand me.  I grab a stick and draw in the sand in front of him the hebrew letters YHWH, which stands for Yahweh (God's name in Hebrew) and I point up to the sky.  The man smiles and nods enthusiastically and bids me to come in with him.  I immediately get a strong feeling he believes I am an angel from God sent to him.  However, as I'm about to enter the temple I notice to my right side that the scene is shifting.  It's as if a rent in time and space has occurred and I see just a few yards away a metropolitan setting in what would be about the 1800's in America with horse drawn carriages and people walking in a city with cobble stone streets.  For a moment I'm confused because I can still see the priest and the desert, yet just over there I see the city of people.  So, I walk over to the city intrigued by what I'm seeing and as I walk toward it I see time speeding up and the scene continuing to change moving through time toward the future and a more modern era.  The only thing not changing is a tall man standing over there whom I recognize as my guide.  I smile at him and ask what in the world is happening?  He looks back at me gravely and says, "The veil that separates time has grown thin here.".  Instinctively, I walk to him and as he turns and walks I follow him even as the scene is changing all around  us moving in time toward the future.  Finally, it all stops and I ask my guide what year it is because it seems pretty much modern day.  He says, "why don't you ask that lady.".  So, I walk over to this lady and ask her, "excuse me, I know this sounds strange but what year is it?".  She looks at me strangely and says, "it's 2004.".  Looking around everything seems fairly normal but I get a feeling of increased tension in air and that's about all.  Then, the vision ends.  Now,  I have no idea what this vision means, but what I'm thinking it might be is a clue to me that we have at least a couple more years left  before anything catastrophic starts happening.  This is something I was talking to my girlfriend about the other night.  Sorry it didn't turn out to be something more exciting or earth shattering, but I just wanted to share the vision.

Peace to all.

Sumedio takodemayo sumedio di!
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: