The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2019, 08:55:46

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Visit of my guide last night  (Read 1150 times)
powder
« on: December 10, 2002, 20:15:53 »

Hi Chris,
It's really disappointing when that happens http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>
In many of my dreams I spend the whole dream intensely thinking
and coming up with ideas, sometimes I'm just saying things (like a lecture)
about things I dont know in my physical form.
Dont think I'm a madman but sometimes I could swear that someone
or something is training me in my sleep - I think that  the knowledge your
guide gave you will return and come in really handy in a tough,
real world situation.

Thanks for sharing!

.oO0()0Oo.
terrance
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2002, 21:48:04 »

Wow, I trembled when I read this Chris.  Almost exactly the same thing happened to me two years back.  I had been meditating for a half hour or so and actually fallen to sleep.  But then I became conscious/lucid and was visited by a being of immense power - everything about him was wise, secretive, powerful, giving and I suppose loving, but loving in a manner beyond my comprehension.  He seemed to wear a crown of thorns (no biblical reference intended - there was nothing biblical about this experience) and he was the colour of the forest - in many ways he seemed like the forest.  Once I had become fully aware of him he came up to me and gave me an intense amount of knowledge over a longish duration.  It was like reading a moving book telepathically.  I remember there was a written language that I could read at the time but which my physical self can only picture as symbols like runes.  I was fed pictures, ideas - I donít know, the list was endless.  I remember that he also paused during this exchange to actually speak, as if he were giving me further advice.  All through this I could hear an owl hooting - maybe once or twice a minute.

When I woke (strait after he left me) I was amazed.  I turned the light on in my bedroom, took a sip of water i think, and picked up my pen and pad.  I heard the owl again - it was actually outside, and started to write down what had happened.  I wrote a rough sketch of what had happened quickly and then started to go into detail.  Suddenly a strange, black insect (as big as my thumb) crawled quickly from my pillow and across my hand before I could move.  I began to react (I hate insects) it scurried across my pad and then the most amazing thing happened.  It exploded, no that's not right.  More like every part of it split into dust size atoms and ďexplodedí out of existence.  It was so amazing and I wrote all this down as well.  I was a bit scared by this and so went back to bed with the light on after protecting myself in a ring of blue fire (something a friend said i should do after a really bad experience).

The significance of the owl I have no idea.  It came back a couple of more times only (in my awake world).  I sometimes try and take on the form of an owl during OBEs but with limited success.  It may have just been a chance that an owl came along that night.

I think the insect was put there to stop my physical body recalling too much - Iíve only just thought of that now but it seems more feasible when I compare this to my Ďbad experience.í  Itís as if there are things that our physical bodies should never be fully conscious of - or maybe my physical self is far too corrupt (or too corrupt for the time being).

I have recently started to wonder if this was my guide - Iíve only heard about guides in the last couple of months.

I canít believe how similar your experience seems to be with mine!

Still trembling Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2002, 21:48:04 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Chris
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2002, 18:39:45 »

Last night I layed down at 12:06 a.m. to go to sleep.  Every night when i go to sleep I do some meditation to get myself prepared to go to sleep and remember my dreams in the morning and/or possibly have OBE while sleeping.  Last night I had been meditating for little more than 5 or 10 minutes with everything black behind my eyelids and then suddenly I see a bright figure approach me rapidly from a distance.  It was my guide.  His body was oddly illuminated by this yellowish golden glow that was a little overwhelming.  Usually when I see him in dreams or out of body he doesn't appear this way.  However, maybe because i was still in my body and not even fully into meditation he had to appear this way to me... I don't know.  However, I just layed there as he came forward with his arms outstretched he had what looked like a large cylinder in his hands.  I was curious as to what he was doing.  Then, he placed the cylinder on my chest (I guess it must have been my energy bodies chest) and immediately I was filled with a ton of information and insight.  I felt and knew all at the same time.  This was some information and knowledge that I needed to possess at this time.  I was very happy to receive it and said as much... and then abruptly my physical eyes snapped open and I sat up in bed.  I looked at the clock and it was only 12:25.  I got up and went to use the restroom and came back to bed trying to remember what the knowledge was that I had just received, but I couldn't.  It was there just under the surface.... like a word  you are trying to remember on the tip of your tongue but I just couldn't remember it.  

I believe that the cylinder that my guide placed on my chest was something experience akin to what Robert Monroe described as a ROTE.  It was pretty interesting.  I'm still trying to rack my brain to get the info.  However, I have a feeling that my physical brain cannot access the info because it's stored in my energy body not my physical body.  Maybe this afternoon during meditation I'll be able to access it.  

It was also very interesting how vivid the experience was and how short it was at the same time.  Again, I had only been meditating for about 5 to 10 minutes and the experience lasted only about 10 minutes or so.  

When I went back to sleep I had extremely lucid dreams.  I knew I was dreaming and yet at the same time I was spending time with individuals teaching them how to move around and fly in the dream world.  

Anyway, just thought I would share.

Regards,

Chris

"Do not empty the mind... focus it!"
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: