The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 19, 2019, 11:04:28

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Visualisation without separation  (Read 1246 times)
Bhikku
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: April 15, 2002, 20:37:20 »

Hello Jeni- this has happened to me my whole life and it's actually how I found out about the astral. I used to think that it was just my imagination but realized after some reading that it happens to a lot of people. I usually only see from my point of view, not 90o off like your were though. I believe that it is our etheric or energy body sight. I always decribe it as more like "sensing" than seeing, and sometimes I'll see stuff that's not physically there, like random furniture and stools with objects on them. By the way, I have not projected yet.

"Look within, thou art the Budda"
Kodemaster
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2002, 14:23:14 »

Hello all,

Last night, I was just beginning to start the sleep process, but I know for a fact I was not asleep yet. While lying in bed, I began to see brief glimpses of the angles of the walls in my room. The angles were seen at a 90 degree shift from where I was lying.

I also had another one of these glimpses this morning. I saw my dog's flipped over ear for a short period of time. After I saw this, I looked at the dog, and lo and behold, his ear was flipped over, and looked just like my little vision. Again, it was seen from what would have been a 90 degree shift from where I was lying.

I've had plenty of these experiences before...Little glimpses of different things in the room...sometimes I check to see if what I'm visualising is what's really there. From what I remember, they're always accurate. Sometimes I can see what's on the TV without even watching it. Most of the time, I'm too tired to check it, but when I do, it's usually accurate.

I've noticed, however, that what I usually visualise is not head-on, but usually something on the other side of the room.

Anybody ever experience this? Is this some kind of remote viewing?

I posted this here because it's like having OBE visualisation without any kind of separation...it usually happens when I'm in some kind of trance/?? state, but not regular consciousness.

Take care,

_-~Jeni_-~

JenX
Web/Graphic Designer, Illustrator and Recording Artist
http://www.reverbnation.com/jenx
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2002, 14:23:14 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: