The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 18, 2020, 22:48:13

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Incense?  (Read 1659 times)
AlterEgo4045
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2009, 20:46:45 »

Anyone find incense helpful while attempting AP? I personally find  sandalwood very helpful however I would like to know others. I cureently have 5 kinds I haven't tried yet and they are Opium stick ( Poppy scented) and Opium cone (stronger scent) Spiritual Guide (doesn't say what but smells like camomile and poppy) Meditation (sandalwood,camomile,vanilla) and Dragon Blood from my sister (what the heck is that!?) any experience with them?

One Bad Day. Thats what separates me from the rest of the world. Just One Bad Day...
newmethod
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 22:43:31 »

i read on one of these earlier threads that Dragon's Blood is helpful in cleansing rooms and areas & will help STOP you AP'ing.

So...
.. useful if spontaneous AP's are a problem...
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 03:35:50 by newmethod » Logged

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 22:43:31 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Star_gazer
Astral Energy 1

Ex Astris Scientia- 'From the Stars Knowledge'

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 22:56:21 »

I actually don't think it makes a difference, i've projected just as easily without incense burning as with it. I think it helps you to relax tho. I've had 'dragon's blood' incense b4, its a bit a strong so it mite distract you if ur'e attempting projection.

Smoke me kipper, i'll be back for breakfast!
CFTraveler
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 23:48:05 »

i read on one of these earlier threads that Dragon's Blood is helpful in cleansing rooms and areas & will help STOP you AP'ing.

So useful if spontaneous AP's are a problem...
I've used Dragon's Blood for cleansing purposes and it's never stopped me from projecting.
newmethod
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 03:42:56 »

I've used Dragon's Blood for cleansing purposes and it's never stopped me from projecting.

Just read it from here:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_obe_discussions/i_may_die_tonight_am_i_ready-t28954.0.html;msg236433#msg236433

Thought he must know - might work for him...

Hope SH is OK wherever he is?

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 03:42:56 »

AlterEgo4045
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 08:51:17 »

I really don't see how something that removes spirits would stop someone from AP, If you ask me it sounds like it would help remove negative spirits which I read can prevent you from AP.

One Bad Day. Thats what separates me from the rest of the world. Just One Bad Day...
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: