The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2017, 07:11:13

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Was This?  (Read 1344 times)
raditus
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: January 18, 2015, 02:29:15 »

I decided a few nights ago, no more just slamming through AP on adventures. not for awhile
anyway. I decided to take my time, stay in the general area of my body and take in all what
I see, hear and feel. Build up my experience more.

I did this last night and look down, wishing to see the cord that binds the astral self to
body. There were many of them? It was thick cables, loosely bundled into a VERY loose braid.
These things were glowing white. I drew a picture soon after, roughly detailing generally
what I was dealing with. The image I included shows a rough sketch of what my cord(s) looked
like. I wasn't overly afraid or concerned about the even itself, however, the events that
happened shortly after DO have me slightly concerned.

I went to one place, where I saw one spirit bullying another. The hotheaded one left the
area, not seeing me as I had my stealth slammed up. I went to the other one, the doormat
one. I kind of chide him for not standing up to the other. I see an Angel, who doesn't know
what to make of me.

The hotheaded one comes back and the doormat one, the bully and I stand around, chatting
away. I show my link off (I usually have it hidden for some reason) The bully sees it, this
loose braid, and like earlier, still glows with an ethereal glowing light. He is amazed.

In a bad way.

He is slightly horrified, I can hear it in his voice, and he asks, "How can you have so many
connections?"

What was this all about?   

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 06:06:09 »

You are not tied to a single reality. You are here and have traveled many routes to different NP places. Most discarnates know of us travelers and know what some of us are capable of. In a battle it would be like a pixxed off Zeus against an average physical person.
As he was bullying and your being there stopped it, you saved the quiet one from further torment.
Keep this up and I'll take you on some retrievals that'll show you what our capabilities can lead to. Lol.

Did it feel as a usual experience or had the taste of a lesson been noticed. (You can normally tell).

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 06:06:09 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

raditus
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 06:22:28 »

It didn't feel like the usual round of adventures, when I was there.

I think if I didn't rush out for adventures all the time and took the time 'smell the roses' when I was out and about, I would more attuned to different lessons that I needed to be learning.
Loosh
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 02:27:19 »

Soul Braid?

A soul braid is when there is a human being’s and extra terrestrial’s consciousness sharing the same mind and body. Some people hold one human consciousness, and one extra-terrestrial consciousness, however, it can also be the case that a person may hold multiple soul consciousness’ (human and/or extra-terrestrial), sharing the same mind and body.

raditus
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 06:13:48 »

I was posting ap/dreams a week/few weeks ago detailing this guy I met up with. He is not a Human. I could see maybe my link and his, making two. But 3+?

But, yeah, the extraterrestrial link thing makes me want to seriously think about who or what I associate with when I shift. I am not saying I will have fear of meeting anyone else, just that i will have to take a step back and review if associating is worth it.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 06:13:48 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: