The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2018, 23:07:05

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What was this wierd energy?  (Read 549 times)
Inuyasha
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: May 09, 2004, 15:51:11 »

Hi i am currently new to this and i have read a bit about the astral and OBE, but i didnt think it was possible untill

tonight...

ok this is what happened to me in my dreams,(i wrote it down as soon as i woke becoz i was so amazed)

i was tired after playing tennis today so i thought i would take a nap, first of all it was ur basic dream where u get to

drive fast cars etc, then.... i was dreaming of drving my new car(which i get tmr YAY), hammering the bonk thru it down

springvale
all the sudden it turns wet and a corner approaches fast, masive undertseer i braked hard and went into a tree and damaged

the front.

Then i start thinking wtf have i done (feelings not good at this stage), then i realise something "wait a sec i havnt got the

car yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i then realised THIS IS A DREAM!!! at that point i felt like a million bucks and was really happy.

i drove the "dream car" to the computer shop to park and try to project while thinking what a friend told me( he has also

projected several times be4 and talks about it to me often( which i found very hard to believe).

i thought of a few things to do, (flying, travel etc, but i couldnt fully decide which 1) then i concentrated on a few things

at once... then i black out for a couple seconds and all i can feel is this feeling of "fussyness" like an energy just in

front of my "dream body" i was scared at that moment and it overwhelmed me so i stoped and thought about it.

then i looked at the house next to me which i was in the car just near it and projected, i vanished from that "dream"  I

appeared in that house!!! i was walking around, then i noticed there was no furniture, a lounge room and 2 other rooms, for some

reason i also remember a fireplace...
after a bit of looking around i got bored and decided to leave through the front door, there was a light outside ( i assume it was sunlight),

then i opened the door and the regular dreams took over which at this point i FORGOT i had control over the dreams.

After this i appeared in my old house playing a computer game that had the exact same house i was in, but i didnt notice coz

i COMPLETELY forgot what had just happened, shortly after i woke up and remembered EVERYTHING. So i ran to the comp and typed

exactly what i could remember.

What happened to me? why did i feel all this surge of energy when i couldnt decide where to go? and this energy felt so REAL that it scared me.

thanks for listening
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: