The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 11, 2017, 00:03:21

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: where is my body mom?  (Read 1411 times)
dentrakas
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: February 25, 2002, 16:09:09 »

Well it's now two days since the happening
I was just waking up from a nice sleep and i was fully relaxed.
So i did my Monroe exercise and i immediately got my vibrations. I had the thought that there was a north window over my head and it felt that it sucked me in and out of it. But it was too hard so i gave up and sat up leaving my body behind next to my mother who was sleeping.
I walked between the bed and the wall and   heard my mother asking me what i was doing. I muttered about the fact of being out and asked my self how could she talk to me while out. I walked some  more but when i turned back to the bed my body was away. Not there anyway.
I woke up in position that made me think i was just dreaming. No more
Could my mom have stolen my body She is a negative person that you must know.
What do you think could happen if i had taken my way through the window.
Was she talking to me  or me?  Why a phone call to a friend borned this question .
DOES MAN REALLY KNOW? Are shoes a way of having astral consciousness (not ground  i mean) could someone

dentro yparxei anthropos xoris dentranthropous
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: