The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 15:05:31

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is the Light?  (Read 2032 times)
Zhealer
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: July 13, 2015, 00:31:02 »

Hello every one, im looking for some kind of help =s

Every time i end up in the astral  Darkness Take over me to the point i always have to go back to my body since i have no control at all.

Im not Scared of the astral but i wish you could help me see some light right there.

thx, Zhealer

Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 00:50:11 »

Open the shades, spread the curtain. In other words "create" a light source. Hey maybe I should use that flashlight in my hand. I don't need to look for it because it's already there. These are just some examples of things you could create to open up the world of light.

On the other hand I have spent quite a while just contemplating life while in the 3D dark zone. Use this time to your advantage. This may be a test to see your reaction as well.

Your question came up a couple of times recently. Here's some threads that have some great advise from other members here pertaining to intent and being stuck in the dark:
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/astral_projection_is_dark_tips_required-t45796.0.html
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/need_more_intent_but_how-t45912.0.html;msg357779#msg357779

Hopefully that helps you!

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 00:50:11 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Zhealer
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 05:01:28 »

Thanks Lumaza, about the light source, it could sure help. but when im refering about darkness, im more talking about bad energy.

like the last time it hapened i was sleeping, i woke up feeling all my astral body + vibration so i went for it and menaged to get out of my body.
As soon as i got out of my body something dark grabed me. The force draged me undergound and i felt very fast until i hited the *ground*
The force then teleported me to my parents house . I decided i had enough and woke up.
During the whole process, someone was laughing at me and i could not move at all.

all the projection i had in my life was similar to this.

Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 06:06:33 »

Thanks Lumaza, about the light source, it could sure help. but when im refering about darkness, im more talking about bad energy.

like the last time it hapened i was sleeping, i woke up feeling all my astral body + vibration so i went for it and menaged to get out of my body.
As soon as i got out of my body something dark grabed me. The force draged me undergound and i felt very fast until i hited the *ground*
The force then teleported me to my parents house . I decided i had enough and woke up.
During the whole process, someone was laughing at me and i could not move at all.

That sounds like a "fear test" to me. It's time for you to take back control!

Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
EscapeVelocity
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 08:23:12 »

Zhealer, the process of shifting focus/shifting consciousness/exiting the Physical Reality is often much more than just a 1,2,3 step process....early on it can be like a 10 step process where each step has its possibility of leading you in the wrong direction, introducing fears or uncertainties about what is actually happening; like Lumaza said, it is actually also a Fear test or maybe a Confusion test.

Just gaining Non-Physical awareness while still "located" within your physical body can introduce some very confusing sensations, whether they are hypnogogia or something else, I'm not sure, but this effect can also be experienced even if you feel you have made an "exit", hence the long-given advice that upon exit you should move to about 15-20 feet away from your physical body as soon as possible. Any even slightly uncontrolled thought can introduce variations and extreme distractions to the original experience. This may be what you experienced and the uncertain thoughts that you had moved you to your parents' house, but by that time your awareness was so distracted, you decided to end the experience...that was actually a success if you did it intentionally, in and of itself, meaning you remained in control and made the decision to end the experience...at least Imo

The inability to move is possibly a sense of feeling the immobility of Sleep Paralysis bleeding through into your experience. The laughing is probably your subconscious/higher self throwing in more distractions.

I remember these experiences early on in my own travels and the tremendous confusion they presented initially; they are so confusing because they lack much of any context or continuity. It's all such great fun!

There are plenty of variables that can occur during these early experiences, so don't despair...they are just challenges to figure out the answers to.

Hope that gives some ideas to consider.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 10:47:52 by EscapeVelocity » Logged

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 08:23:12 »

Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 08:43:38 »

EscapeVelocity gave you a great reply there.

Check this link out if you wish to understand a bit more about some of the wild and bizarre things that could occur during a episode of Sleep Paralysis. To this day, I am still "tested" and challenged by some of the things I personally experience in SP.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html

Albert Einstein

Zhealer
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 01:24:03 »

Thanks for the answer guys
Dlosp
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 02:38:32 »

I had a similar experience the first time I really got out of my body. I started to try to get out too early I think because I was still feeling the intense vibrations. I rolled off my bed onto the floor.
I couldn't move because they were so strong but I was internally asking for help from a guide and what I heard in response was like childs laughter and responding "what"

I fought the vibrations for balance as I tried to stand up and then I felt normal, the laughter had stopped. I then walked out of the room to my roomates room but as I passed my door frame my vision had
changed color like i had put some red tinted glasses on. Pretty strange.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: