The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 08, 2019, 10:38:17

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: why can't I see?  (Read 1568 times)
Kareth
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: March 14, 2007, 23:40:52 »

Hi all, I haven't been posting much, simply because I have not had the time, but I had a few OBE's today that were very interesting...
The problem was, I could barely see.  Every time I(while out of body) tried to open my eyes larger than a squint i would be put back in my body immediately. 
In Monroe's books he talks about a second body that you first AP to, and then go out of body.  When I was in this "second body" I did manage to open my eyes and saw my ethereal hands covering partially my eyes.  It was so Annoying!!
And also, I kept on coming back to my second bodya nd then projecting again.  It must have happened at least four times.
can anyone tell me how I can open my eyes fully and get past the "trudging through the mire" feelings I so often have when OBE?

And thanks in advance for the help, I sometimes wish we all had a phycical meeting place to share ideas and talk.  But then their is always API(that is if I can make it farther than a block!!!  undecided)

Eve was framed.
Kareth
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 20:15:51 »

Someone?  Anyone?
 undecided rolleyes huh grin

Eve was framed.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 20:15:51 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Stookie
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 17:06:25 »

From what I understand, most OBE vision problems are caused by self-imposed limitations. Intent is probably the way around it. Maybe voice out loud "my eyes are open" or "I can see clearly". Have the clear intention and desire to be able to see.
Hagethuriel
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 14:51:02 »

*Try to develop your clairvoyance in awake state during meditation
* Try to develop your energy body in awake state using energy raising exercises
   ie NEW or Qi Gong or similar ones
* In Projection try using your brow centre and not the physical eyes

"Yes there are two paths . You can go back , but in the long run , there's still time to change the road you're on " ~ Led Zeppelin
Haridas
Astral Energy 1

acharyadas@centrum.cz
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 17:52:06 »

Yep, I agree with previous poster on "build more energy" by any raising energy system ("NEW" by RB is most effective).

The Blessed Lord said: Although I am unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all sentient beings, I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form.
Bhagavad-gita 4.6
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 17:52:06 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: