The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 06, 2019, 08:23:26

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wierd swaying and mutiple vibrations?  (Read 1607 times)
patrickman288
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2012, 00:50:58 »

Ok hey there guys, so last night i vibrated like 3 times, and was swaying like crazy XD

So when i was concentrated on the swaying i thought, " i feel like being upside-down" and i felt like upside down lol

and another thing, when i say clarity now in my head i can see a white light to my right, but thats all i can see with my astral eyes
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 01:01:02 »

Keep it up!! Smiley

you are on the right track.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 01:01:02 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 09:26:45 »

Make it stronger. It can be used to exit.
Learn to do it easily, it will help.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Astralsuzy
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 09:56:37 »

Ok hey there guys, so last night i vibrated like 3 times, and was swaying like crazy XD
So when i was concentrated on the swaying i thought, " i feel like being upside-down" and i felt like upside down lol
and another thing, when i say clarity now in my head i can see a white light to my right, but thats all i can see with my astral eyes

That is excellent.  All you have to do when you are feeling like you are swaying is to move away from your body.
When you feel yourself upside down, just move yourself to the right way.  Do it how you would physically move yourself.
Keep saying clarity until you can see clearly and properly.
AteBits
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 13:07:38 »

I think that depends on whehter you are swaying from beeing out of teh bidy, or beeing in deep trance. My body have swayed alot in deep trance states and then I'm still "in" my body.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 13:07:38 »

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 15:12:48 »

Precisely the point. When this is first observed you are in your body. Make use of the feeling by applying a similar action to get away from it.
Imagine being on a swing, a long roped one and jumping off, try to carry the feeling of travelling a large distance too while in the air. You could place the intent you will land in your garden or similar. Try to see where you're going to land in your minds eye.
You try swimming in a sea of large waves, it's finding a tactile similarity and using your imagination with intent that helps.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Astralsuzy
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 19:51:28 »

As I already said, when you feel yourself swaying, the next step is to get away from your body.  There is no need to make the swaying more or imagine something else.  There is no need to make it more complicated.  Keep it simple.  It works for me every time.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: