The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 12, 2019, 13:44:26

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woohoo! I did it!  (Read 2861 times)
scout
Astral Energy 2

View Profile WWW
« on: December 30, 2011, 13:22:30 »

This is only the second time I've been successful at consciously projecting. The first time I didn't make it very far and couldn't see well. It only lasted a short time. This time was a lot different though! I woke up at 4:15 am, did some reading for about 30 mins then settled back into bed with some binaural beats playing through headphones. I asked for a guide to help me and thought about being protected by light surrounding my body. After 20-30 mins of not being able to get as relaxed as I needed, I just took the head phones out and rolled over to sleep. At some point I woke up, rolled on my back again and tried to project. I tried to focus my mind on one thing in my room- a chair. Soon, I got the intense vibrations and just enjoyed them for a little while. Then I rolled out with ease and went to my front door by just thinking about it. I remembered to say clarity now! and could see so well. I stood in my front yard marveling at what I could see. My focus turned to the sky and the bright stars.  I tried to go there and was jumping to try to take off but I kept floating back down to my front yard. I was so thrilled even though I didn't go where I wanted. I was brought back to my body several times but I just rolled out again. It seemed like good practice so I was fine with that. I then became increasingly aware of something gripping my forearms tightly. Sensing it may be my guide that I asked for, I relaxed and said take me where you want me to go. I was then traveling in the dark with him just enjoying the weightless sensation.  I was giggling so much I almost woke myself. I did some back flips and then decided to turn and face my guide. I could only see a flash of green light as I looked around but nothing else. I said "hey, I wanted to see you!". I felt an embrace and warmth filled me. As we floated through the black, I became aware of Christmas music. I heard Jingle Bell Rock and I'll be home for Christmas. There was a third tune that escapes me now but it was three male voices singing.  I remember wondering if it was my guide singing. If so, he had a booming, wonderful voice. smiley I then came back to my body and rolled out again. I turned to see myself laying in bed but I was blurry. I saw my husband much better so I went closer and tried to grab his foot. I could hear him snoring. I tried to exit the house through the window next to the bed but I lost clarity and could only sense I was standing in my back yard. It was at this point I finally woke up so I could write this all down! In a previous OBE where I wasn't in control, I was frightened by the darkness that I was being pulled into so I wouldn't go any further. I think the singing was my guide's way of reassuring me that the darkness is nothing to fear when astral traveling. I had no fear at all this time! It was awesome!
Lord_Dark_Forses
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 13:29:18 »

aaah, 0 gravity Smiley i want to xp that again  smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 13:29:18 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

scout
Astral Energy 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 15:09:20 »

aaah, 0 gravity Smiley i want to xp that again  smiley

It's such a great feeling!  grin  grin
BlueHalcyon
Astral Energy 3

Are you dreaming?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 16:14:37 »

Congratz man Smiley

"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things, and thence proceed to greater."
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 16:26:43 »

Not really "zero" gravity... more like "gravity doesn't exist".  Smiley

And grats scout!

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 16:26:43 »

Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 20:54:29 »

Greetings scout
Yes congrats are due for a multiple OBE night!  smiley
And the flying too as flying is a blast!  grin

Cheers
Grey
scout
Astral Energy 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 21:33:48 »

Thanks for the congrats y'all! I can't wait to do it again!  grin
NoY
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 22:25:08 »

Congratz  cool

:NoY:
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 01:57:34 »

Congrats on this one. You'll be better at it within a short time.
Enjoy the amazing feeling of total freedom from the daily drudge.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Lionheart
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 05:34:25 »

Congratulations and welcome to the Wonderful World of Astral Travel!  smiley
loppoppy
Astral Energy 3

loppoppy@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 04:40:58 »

Ah yeah... Beautiful, just beautiful. Brings a tear to my eye just reading about it! Congratulations Smiley

for what shall it profit a man if he is to gain the world and lose his own soul?
Fringe
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2012, 18:42:23 »

Nice story and congratz Smiley I am quite new to this, why do you focus on the chair? and what binaural beats do you use? Thanks
scout
Astral Energy 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2012, 20:25:58 »

Nice story and congratz Smiley I am quite new to this, why do you focus on the chair? and what binaural beats do you use? Thanks

I just picked an ordinary object to think about. I tried to remember how it looked and create an image of it in my mind. It gives my mind something to focus on instead of worrying about work or kids, etc. I use one of the AmbiScience iPhone Apps and listen to their Shamanic deep meditation track with one of their other sound tracks playing in the foreground such as Amber or Leaving Terra. Its a great app!
Fringe
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2012, 21:05:59 »

I just picked an ordinary object to think about. I tried to remember how it looked and create an image of it in my mind. It gives my mind something to focus on instead of worrying about work or kids, etc. I use one of the AmbiScience iPhone Apps and listen to their Shamanic deep meditation track with one of their other sound tracks playing in the foreground such as Amber or Leaving Terra. Its a great app!

Oh thanks for the info I will have to try it, I can't wait for my first ap Smiley
majour ka
Astral Energy 4

www.marcusday.co.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2012, 21:42:12 »

Congrats!  grin
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: