The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 29, 2020, 13:58:53

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ongoing trials to get first AP  (Read 792 times)
Maple9
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2006, 03:20:10 »

Hello  All,

I am quite new to this and only started trying to project in the last week.
So far I have only managed two accounts of NEAR AP.

First was last Friday where I felt the vibrations. It started in my chest and flowed through my body. It felt like I was being lifted. It was thrilling and was scary at the same time as this was a new experience. It suddenly stopped and I awoke almost immediately but a bit disorientated.

The second was last night where I calmed each part of my body. Then came a different sensation. First it felt like my ears popped, then instead of a vibration, jolts of electricity. I soon felt my limbs being lifted up. But they would stop at a point as if I were stuck. While this was happening I could hear drum beats in the background which were very hard to ignore. So I tried the roll over technique hoping to get my first AP experience,instead I fell off my bed and hit my head first on the floor.

But I will try again tonight and not use the roll over technique.

p.s i'm glad u guys have spell check

Cheerio

Maple9
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: