The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 22, 2017, 16:26:25

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: zombies, stars, and dreaming in bed  (Read 743 times)
Nate
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: December 07, 2002, 20:45:42 »

It seems that every moring now I have a dream where I'm lying in bed and things are happening in my room. The other day I had one where the district manager of the store I work at (I work at a KB toys) was hunched over my bed with his hand on my face. I really wasn't scared, more annoyed than anything really. Although what was interesting was that his skin was grey and rotting off like a zombie. He was yelling something I couldn't make out, but he sounded uphappy. He eventually went away to get someone else or something. After he left one of my coworkers was across the room deleting stuff on my computer.
A few nights later I dreamt I was in bed looking through the window at the stars. They looked really beautiful and there was this sort of sparkling tunnel thingy in the sky. Didn't last very long though.
No real point to this post. All the questions I could ask I've already asked so I won't bother. just felt like sharing. taaa!!

-Nate

Do you have any idea how BORING immortality can get?! -Defalco
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: