The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 11, 2017, 02:12:08

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone seen this @ API?  (Read 2754 times)
alchemist
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2008, 00:46:22 »

Hi,

Phased to API today. Saw a distinct scene I'd like to share to see if anyone has seen same. It was a campsite under the trees just right of the centre pic of the island. I saw a round circle of outdoor/deckchairs spread out approx 12-15feet wide. In one of the chairs was a big hairy elephant (seriously). I immediately recognised it as something my weird interpretor had created so I asked it to reveal the real image and then saw a man of average height and weight perhaps 40-45 yo. Didn't really speak to him as I phased away.

To prime the pump on the non-physical senses, I use a script to invoke all the senses by seeing the beautiful sight of the island which fades to myself wading thru the crystal clear warm water about 2 feet deep in which you can see the sand below and some tropical fish. From there, I walk onto the beach, feeling the texture of the hot (pleasant) sand squelch betwean my toes as I smell the sea salt. I then hear the wind through the swaying palm trees and the sound of the waves lazily breaking onshore. I then feel the relaxed calm atmosphere the island cultivates.
Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 04:53:22 »

Hi Alchemist.

Regarding your phasing experience to API.

No I have never seen anything like that. It should be mentioned that I have not actually projected to API. However, I have done several guided visualization meditations sessions on API.

Also, apparently very few people (if anybody at all) are attempting to OBE to API anymore. I don't know why this is because I feel that there are still some very interesting things to be expereinced at API. I still try to go there from time to time but have not yet been successful. So I have no idea about the signifance of what you saw there.

Grey  smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 04:53:22 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

alchemist
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 22:39:34 »

I'm revisiting the island today ... hope to see some of you there!
slipknot0129
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 04:36:41 »

I'm revisiting the island today ... hope to see some of you there!
can you pull me out of my body because i cant seem to get out yet and i want to go to api.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: