The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 13, 2017, 18:55:34

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: api  (Read 12867 times)
soul_reaper
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
api
« on: March 02, 2011, 07:11:19 »

i thought here will be a sticky thread for it....but it isnt than let me ask.......
how do you go to astral pulse island.......?
NoY
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 10:01:03 »

you need to be naked, cover yourself in peanut butter, and hit yourself in the back of the head with a herring 4 times then run around the woods screaming that you love satan

:NoY:
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 10:01:03 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

soul_reaper
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 11:38:28 »

I didnt expect that ans...
But i think this is the way this forum treats....I should better leave this forum...
You think everybody is born with an image of api
NoY
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 11:48:01 »

it was just a joke dont be so dramatic
soul_reaper
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 11:55:52 »

than think i was joking too..... angry
i should better not go to api........otw i will find naked people covered in peanut butter.....
-------
i hope someone who is serious will ans my question........
i am asking.........suppose i am astral projecting but than what should i do to go api.....
obviously i dont know where it is and how it looks
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 11:55:52 »

Timandra
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 13:41:11 »

Well this is a photo of API. To get there you will have to project and have the intention to go there. But not many people have visited it yet, it is not as simple as I make it sound.  smiley

http://www.astralpulse.com/astralpulseisland.html

Perhaps you're interested in reading  reply 132 from the following thread, in which Summerlander describes his experience on API. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_pulse_island/api_experiment-t31208.120.html

« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 13:45:58 by Timandra » Logged

Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 15:12:25 »

LOL Noy, perhaps you shouldn't joke with people anymore... you're scaring the new folks.  Smiley

soul_reaper,
As Timandra suggested.  It's all about placing your intent while you're "out".  Smiley

personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 15:38:26 »

I suggest becoming a proficient projector before you try to go to any specific place like API.

For no other reason than it will be much easier once you are good at projecting.

be awesome.
soul_reaper
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 16:24:25 »

thanks................. grin
xanth noy's post was neither scary nor funny for me........
it is certainly funny if i read it as an expert...who might know about api or has visited it.....but there is no info about api in this section ........so his post surprised me.......
sorry noy if i hurt you wink
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 16:29:45 by soul_reaper » Logged
Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 19:20:52 »

Hallo soul reaper
The simple truth is that very few people know how to get to API. If a lot of people knew how to get there then people would be going there all the time. And believe me very few people have ever been there. AS far as I know only Summerlander has been there in the last six months and I suspect that his visit there was largely unplanned.

Regards   cool
Grey
Summerlander
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2011, 20:30:58 »

It was unplanned. When I projected I wasn't even thinking about going there (if it was indeed API or something like it - as far as I can tell it was a beach with palm trees and a pyramid that I went to).

Well, I can only say that it wasn't planned from the conscious standpoint. Perhaps the idea was there unconsciously though because a few days prior to the experience I was telling people that I would try to project to API eventually.

Maybe planting the idea of the visit in your subconscious is sufficient. I don't know! undecided

Perhaps there are many API-like constructs in the metaphysical realm because everyone has their own version in mind so to speak. Perhaps I even projected to Frank Kepple's idea of it as I found a Kepple-like character there playing with weird machinery and prisms. rolleyes

"Reality is a full-void. We experience what fills it because we are the void itself. Intrinsically, we are empty awareness." - Summerlander

The Phase = OOBE/AP/LD
Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2011, 21:50:13 »

Greetings

Summerlander, you wrote
Perhaps the idea was there unconsciously though because a few days prior to the experience I was telling people that I would try to project to API eventually.

I think you got the right idea. And I think it is the unconscious desire to go somewhere specific or just get OOB in general that is the catalyst for most spontaneous OBEs.  smiley
I also agree about multiple versions of API. Despite there being only the one picture of API no two people will experience API exactly the same. Especially since no one had ever been there before.

Regards  cool
Grey

Regards
i smoke and drink coffee
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2011, 10:38:25 »

Aha, so I was right, it DOES have a pyramid.  Yeah, I can see it right now in my third eye, looks like a fluffy, happy place.  I spontaneously generated some kind of crystal entity, it seems to have latched onto the island. . ok, so that's not a very good thing.  I'm not real sure? but I think you can generate astrals as much as you want, but sustaining them is the hard part.  Give them enough faith, love, and pure energy, they can start sustaining themselves.

I keep saying on these boards that "I'm gonna GO there!" *thumbs up, grin* But I never make it there.  With my phantasy stuff I could go there right now, like I say, in my third eye, I can see it.  Problem is, I worry about the place.  What is behind that pyramid?  Apparently, there is some construct or structure that supports the API, just looking at it, I can almost figure it out.

The sky looks blue, with white and greenish clouds in the sky.  Right now, the clouds look like fuzzy dogs.  Or fuzzy snakes.  And, I've just zoomed my focal point, on the beach, there is a hoop with smaller hoops attached to it.  Don't know what that is, part of a sports game of some kind?  Or a focal resistor?  Apparently, setting up these realms requires lots of work and planning, and like in Magic The Gathering, there seems to have to be at least one archetype or god to power and sustain the realm, or it returns to darkness.

Just getting a whole bunch of confused images, out of a want to explore the native life.  Avoiding some of them, now, seeing a little blue bird with red eyes.  LOL!  He says his name is "Frank", how cute.  So I don't know, I'm backing out of there for now.

But it definitely seems like the darkness is all contained in the base of the pyramid, and that 'someone' is dead in there or just sleeping in there to keep the realm sustained.  I know how 'realms' can break down and burst or fade if you don't keep yourself centered in the realm.  It's like a duty, to keep the realm sustained.  And THAT, my people, is now exactly at this time why I know that I've failed to become Phaentia... out of a simple discrimination on my part to want, out of sheer want, I have failed my own people.  Fortunately, as a child, possessing knowledge of souls, magick, and developments in psionics, I helped to create some very super powerful entities.  More on those later, for now, I better get into my "Brainwave" and secure Lumina Star before Sky ends up crying herself to death over the knowledge that she did have a mother.  Oh hoh, and guess, guess!!!  who her mother is!!  LOL!!  Too awesome.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: