The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 07:22:24

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: API - February  (Read 2601 times)
Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2006, 11:11:22 »

Hello All

What happened to January?  It's gone... :chase:

Oh well, there's always another month along the way.

The weekend for meeting up is Friday 10th - Monday 13th February.

I'm going to make a real effort from now on that next time I'm lucid dreaming and find one of my special doors, when I go through I'll think "API" instead of "F3" - should be interesting.  

All I have to do is remember at the time that's what I want to do...  :rambo:

Sarah

Whatever happened to the dreamers...
Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 17:45:30 »

All my previous visits to the Island have been using what I term "focused daydreaming".  This one was different.

This was brief, but very very nice.

I had one of those delicious naps this afternoon.  If I'm lucky, I get a lucid dream or OBE normally about 1 and a half hours after I settle down.  

Success today - but a bit of a strange one  cheesy  

[During the OBE, I kept zapping back and one time I heard the football results on the radio and remember hearing Derby - 1.  (The strange thing is that I don't own a TV nor a radio and therefore couldn't possibly have heard this in physical reality, so I must have zapped back to a dream.)]

I had an RTZ OBE, remembered about API so while I was making my way to the bathroom (don't ask why, I haven't a clue), I thought of the Island and decided to use my imagination to get me there (based on a post I responded to this morning).

I started "swimming" in mid air, visualising that I was just about to feel sand beneath me.  

I got so intent on doing this - guess what happened?  Yup, I felt sand beneath me.  Oh BTW, I couldn't "see" again - but I knew where everything was.  

I scrabbled up the sand, trying not to get too excited but inside I was saying, "I've done it, I've done it!  I've made it to the Island.  For the first time ever like this, I've done it!!!!!!"  Try doing that with no excitement...  cheesy

Anyway I crawled further and (this is the best bit) - as I turned around to look at the ocean, the sun came out from behind a cloud and everything shone so bright and beautiful (I still couldn't "see").

Then I turned back, still squealing with delight inside, and saw the outline of the pyramid.  It's huge!  No-one was around, mind you I was only on the very edge of the Island.  

Due to the excitement that I couldn't suppress, I soon fizzled and awoke tingling like mad.

[I checked the football results and Derby did indeed score 1.  Mind you, 1 is a very common score.]

Wow, that sunshine was special  :sunny:

Sarah

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 17:45:30 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

laiana
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 05:44:36 »

Can't wait to try again!  I don't like my chances though.  Still trying to get used to the room in our apartment, and we just turned everything around this weekend because I was right up against a wall with a low ceiling which I'm quite sure hindered my attempts.

At least now I have a bit more "breathing space" I can keep focusing on my relaxation and AP.  Maybe I'll make it to the island!  Sheesh its hard work, it seriously feels like I'm still starting from scratch *sigh*
Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 19:48:59 »

Quote from: laiana
Can't wait to try again!

Hi laiana

Nice to see you around again - how are things?

I understand your frustrations.  I moved into a new place a while ago and it took me a few months before I started having experiences again.  I think it's to do with being relaxed and settled - there is always a "settling in" period.  Be gentle on yourself and when you're ready for it to happen - it'll happen!  grin

Hope to see you there one day...  :hug:

Sarah

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: