The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 14:31:03

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: API Question list..  (Read 2282 times)
Karxx Gxx
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2011, 05:51:28 »

( im not a great speller so bear with me,lol)
Hey, i never been there and never OBE conciously but i still have questions on what can happen there. Heres the list

1. Can you make animals or humans that are not really humans. They just act like it, like a video game?
2. Can you have things that move. Like a rollercoaster or a car, plane ect.
3. Can you make something that can connect to eachother as in a cellphone, computer, xbox live.
4. Is space limited? Is this a really big island or just a "place" like a part of the plane or a plane
5. Can you destroy other peoples creations?? (or move them. Tamper with them is better worded than moved)

These are the things that come to mind.
grin

"Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun." - Alan Watts
manwesulimo2004
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 08:18:18 »

I don't the answer to any of those questions but if it is "yes" to all of them then AP must be just like Minecraft.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 08:18:18 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 09:03:56 »

Haha, so true, manwesulimo2004.

1.Yes
2.Yes
3.yes
4.Space probably not limited
5.This depends on the nature of AP; not everyone would give you the same answer.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
Pauli2
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 10:17:21 »

1. Can you make animals or humans that are not really humans. They just act like it, like a video game?
2. Can you have things that move. Like a rollercoaster or a car, plane ect.
3. Can you make something that can connect to eachother as in a cellphone, computer, xbox live.
4. Is space limited? Is this a really big island or just a "place" like a part of the plane or a plane
5. Can you destroy other peoples creations?? (or move them. Tamper with them is better worded than moved)

1. It seems so from some of Monroe's & Moen's (M&M) books. In the Park there are birds flying in the sky. In a hospital area there are hospital workers who are not real humans.

2. Yes, cars are used for example when helpers do retrievals from F 23.

3. No idea.

4. do you mean physical space or non-physical space? If you mean what's beyond the Unmanifest, no one knows, see post http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/bruce_moen-t17022.0.html;msg270625#msg270625 about the Unmanifest.

5. Yes, but that is discouraged in F 27.

Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect
Dan C4551DY
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 12:17:56 »

I don't the answer to any of those questions but if it is "yes" to all of them then AP must be just like Minecraft.

Hah, I just remembered how awesome Minecraft is..
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 12:17:56 »

Karxx Gxx
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 17:54:12 »

THANKS!
I couldnt ask for better answers,lol.
I love API and havnt even OBD'd,lol.
But thanks again everyone  grin grin grin

"Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun." - Alan Watts
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: