The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2017, 02:44:34

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Astral Island as floating community, nonlocal organization  (Read 11079 times)
KayBe
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: August 17, 2011, 19:20:15 »

The idea that certain notions can be standardized so as to establish autonomous hierarchical constructs across the globe,

unique from an attempt to unify existing governments into one thing in that, realistically, it must be acknowledged affinity groups while vast are not likely to be identical.

eventually,

militarily, organization and intellect are the only strategic weapon left. And ye ol' #s game. the reality of psychic phenomenon and astral travel,

and that mind reading in conjunction with the nonlocality of astral travel can conceivably unite any affinity network already in communication virtually overnight: especially if of a history of studying psychic phenomenon,

such as global Buddhism.

Every school of thought of a history of attempting to develop concentration, psychic ability, astral awareness, and of achieving permanent ego death: can be made into an autonomous global nonlocal well organized military force,

and no one capable of astral travel can yet assume any such thing has been done.
KayBe
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 19:22:00 »

All over the world astral travelers are sharing the ability to read minds, astral travel, and kill from the astral plane.

they are unifying affinity communities according to sanity and compassionate motivation, rationalistic scientific outlook.

because they read this message board post
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 19:22:00 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 19:04:53 »

Greetings KayBe
If you are hinting at the possibility that the the government and military of the US and other nations have attempted to 'weaponize' astral projection and other psychic phenomena then I would agree. It is known that the US had remote viewing programs first in the military and then in the CIA. It is also well known that the Soviets experimented heavily with psychics. It would logically follow that there were also military research programs for OBEs, astral projections and related subjects.
Such projects, including a recent US Air Force study into the feasibility of teleportation, fit in well with what you described as
mind reading in conjunction with the nonlocality of astral travel can conceivably unite any affinity network already in communication virtually overnight: especially if of a history of studying psychic phenomenon,

Regards  cool
Grey
gunther
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 04:05:25 »

All over the world astral travelers are sharing the ability to read minds, astral travel, and kill from the astral plane.

they are unifying affinity communities according to sanity and compassionate motivation, rationalistic scientific outlook.

because they read this message board post
I would rather help than harm others according to my abilities. I wear a skull ring. I'm gettin' a little rougher from the ware, you know the stuff they flog me with, they call it hardware. I have tried to yield and give beneficial energy where and when needed without judging whether or not worthiness was and or is a factor in my decision, and to the most part I can discern which is needy and which is a sponge to shun. I cannot tell you with words, but if I had the liberty I could give you a preview with sounds and colours and vibrations and every other applicabe emission I could utter. Sorry, I am not at liberty to do this now, nor do I sincerely care to do this, but thanks.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: