The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 31, 2014, 07:32:19

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Astral Locale Web Page  (Read 23550 times)
kifyre
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2003, 01:41:13 »

quote:
Originally posted by ssjoku

how do you astral travel??

Also, read Flake's ebook in the file library on this site.

Mark
jc84corvette
Astral Energy 5

jc71corvette
View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2003, 02:38:04 »

Yes read his eBook. It is perfect for begainers and advanced APers. I still gotta finish it, though![Tongue]
Fyrenze
Astral Energy 3

Fyrenze
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2003, 00:39:09 »

Firstly, I like the image, it's very nice. Interestingly enough - the pyramid doesn't cast a shadow on the water whereas the trees do. Talk about mystifying.

][\/][

P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2003, 00:39:09 »

jc84corvette
Astral Energy 5

jc71corvette
View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2003, 03:18:48 »

Hell yeah it is mystifying!
RedDragon
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2003, 20:24:18 »

the pic look cool on the desk top with a blue start up bar
DarkQuest
Astral Energy 3

Lukowski88
View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2003, 20:26:44 »

i guess i can say when u miss a month of the forum u miss A LOT!  now i really wanna try hard to learn astral projection instead of just stoppin as i usually have a bad habit of doing.  id really like to visit the Astral locale once i learn and get more experienced with projection

Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2003, 20:26:44 »

smooth
Astral Energy 3

smooth191988
View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2004, 02:39:46 »

Hey i think that we should once a alot of people has gone to api try to make like houses and stuff in that natur. You can have mail boxes and you can leave notes to each other. just a thought. i heard of this idea some where on this forum i agree with it alot to.

-Chris
Haematite
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2004, 11:27:42 »

Hey![Smiley]
That site is great! I only regret I haven't knew bout it earlier. I already feel at home there - thanks Adrian, you're so thoughtful[Smiley]
Best regards[8D]
Kiflarer
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2004, 18:29:03 »

i have tried to goto API but i couldnt couse the pic keeps bothering me if u look u see the trees where the myramid is arent gone u see pieces of the trees koming out of the pyramid (just erase the trees on the place where the pyramid is)

u guys seet he tree pieces koming outa the pyramid???
Blackstream
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2004, 18:52:21 »

Look closer at the trees.  You'll see a greyish trunk that connects to the ground.  You probably missed it because it camaflodges in quite well with the pyramid, but if you look hard enough, you can see them.

There is no spoon
Kiflarer
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2004, 08:31:11 »

yeh i see now
jc84corvette
Astral Energy 5

jc71corvette
View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2004, 22:34:38 »

quote:
Originally posted by DarkQuest

i guess i can say when u miss a month of the forum u miss A LOT!  now i really wanna try hard to learn astral projection instead of just stoppin as i usually have a bad habit of doing.  id really like to visit the Astral locale once i learn and get more experienced with projection

Lol yeah I can say that too but I been gone for like 3 months and up!

I still have to try this again.
Adrian
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2003, 21:31:57 »

Greetings everyone,

I have spent an hour this evening putting together the first draft of the webpage for the Astral Locale project.

http://www.astralpulse.com/astralpulseisland.html

Please wait for the image to load, it is rather large.

I haven't checked it for typo's etc., but I wanted to get the page up for comments and so we can refine it. It isn't meant to be a work of art either, simply functional and the basis to launch the project.

Please note, the project is not officially launching just yet, but this is the precursor to it.

All comments welcome, keeping in mind this is only the first draft.

With best regards,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas
maadionline.com
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2004, 13:08:39 »

your site is great
MontanaHayseed
Astral Energy 1

MontanaHayseed
View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2005, 21:56:57 »

An interesting idea for sure.. but it looks like it went by the wayside?  Or is everyone just disappeared off to the island and not bothering to post on the physical plane anymore?

2 Things come straight to mind:

1) Everyone has read Dr. Tart's  multiple hypnotic induction experiment where he sank two grad students into what turned out to be a (whole nother) reality that they shared, recounting, when they surfaced, similar tales of shared experiences, even though while atrance they mostly just sat there, vegetable like.  The sense I got out of it is that  it is easy to hypothesize that wherever to awarenesses congregate to create a reality, it tends to happen.  Same with the Toronto poltergeist deal, I suppose, where a group got together and created from scratrch a spirit with a history and a name and so on.. and after several months the thing actually started knocking about and tippiung tables or whatever they do.

2)  It is a great idea, but certainly it has been puzzled out before?  Or maybe to go at the same thought from a different angle:   Surely there are piles of locations already established "there"...?  Maybe one of those those might work as well or better?  Or too, you could use a location that is physical as well... that way it would be pretty definite.. something that everyone would "know".. the top of the Eiffel tower say....  But too... if we are to use "Astral" constructions, on what sublane is it best to use?  Or would it be possible to have parrellell constructions on the various subplanes?  Maybe it could even have an elevator in it to go up and down the planes?

Anyways,   I have taken the pic (API) and wallpapered it on my puter screen.  Gosh, watch.  I will project (finally!) and no one will be there!  I guess I could leave a sigh for when someone DOES show up, eh?

MH

MH

"We couch in our fiction those facts with which we are not yet ready to deal, while we embrace as fact those fictions from which are not yet ready to part."

'n nat's a fact..!

...which might be, I guess, why God invented beer....~

grin
Andali27
Astral Energy 3

alexia_J_carter@hotmail.com tani_ikanima@yahoo.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2005, 02:57:56 »

Just wanna say, I loooooooooooove the pic on the page.  It's great!

~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION
knightlight
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2005, 01:56:04 »

hey guys!  I'm new here and I hope to join all of you there!   Cheesy   What a great looking place!  I cant wait to play on the beach and stand on top of the pyramid.

Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.
Sorlac
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2005, 23:27:01 »

This is the most interesting thing I've read about in awhile.  

I see this thread hasn't been posted on for awhile. It would be a shame if the lack of activity allowed it to erode into nothingness.

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
Selski
Experiencer
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2005, 18:59:10 »

Hi Sorlac

There are other threads in this section that are much more recent.  Every month there is a weekend where various members can attempt to reach the Island, and we post our results in those particular threads.

December's weekend hasn't been decided on yet, but it'll probably be around the holiday season at Christmas time/just after.  When it's arranged, there will be a new sticky thread advising of the same.

Sarah

What is Happiness to You?
Sorlac
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2005, 01:58:38 »

Yes I noticed you coordinate monthly.  I'm probably not quite at the point where I could make it there, see, experience, and participate, but I'll keep it in mind nonetheless.

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
joelop
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2005, 23:57:27 »

I love the picture too but, What does this project mean?

Does it mean that you can create a place which does not exist in the physical or the astral plane and, by making everybody imagine/project the place, it will exist somewhere in the Astral plane? Is it how this works?

And, since this project was born, what is the current stage of it?
[/color]
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: