The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2017, 21:24:15

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Astral Pulse Island  (Read 4923 times)
Dreamer82
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: June 29, 2009, 02:37:56 »

Have any of you actually met on Astral Pulse Island?
Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 17:15:31 »

If I remember correctly in one of the posts (in this Astral Pulse Island forum) one OBE'er did report seeing another OBE'er while on AP Island.
Several people have reported being to AP Island but nobody has reported being there in quite some time (over a year or thereabouts). It appears that the whole concept of AP Island has gotten old and nobody seems interested in it anymore. Which is too bad really because the whole idea has many possibilities.
Personally I have never been there during an OBE though I have seen it a few times during meditation and in hypnagogic dreams.
Regards  cool
Grey
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 17:15:31 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Brianna6432
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 20:26:09 »

What's astral pulse island?

I'm new to this site and I am 100% serious...
iNNERvOYAGER
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 18:49:31 »

Several people have reported being to AP Island but nobody has reported being there in quite some time (over a year or thereabouts). It appears that the whole concept of AP Island has gotten old and nobody seems interested in it anymore.

There are people interested, this is a long term project. In this culture of instant gratification some people expect to push buttons and get instant jolts of reaction.

I'd say to look at this project over a span of at least 10 years. I think it has gotten off to a good start.
iNNERvOYAGER
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 18:58:35 »

What's astral pulse island?
I'm new to this site and I am 100% serious...
A good starting link is on the Frank Kepple page http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

Under :  http://www.astralpulse.com/astralpulseisland.html

Definitely a great long term project. I think we need a lot of patience on this one.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 18:58:35 »

Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 00:45:30 »

There are people interested, this is a long term project. In this culture of instant gratification some people expect to push buttons and get instant jolts of reaction.

I'd say to look at this project over a span of at least 10 years. I think it has gotten off to a good start.

I agree INNERVOYAGER. You make a good point. I based my opinion on the number of recent posts in this Astral Pulse Island Forum. But your comments are well taken.
Come to think of it this motivates me to try go OOB and visit Astral Pulse Island !
Regards  cool
Grey
T.L.
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 20:05:01 »

I've only tried once before and I did end of somewhere. I ended up on this beach by some ocean and the properties of the ocean itself seemed really nonphysical... it was an odd experience but only lasted long enough for me to inspect the ocean and look at the coast line then I was snapped out of the experience. I'll give it another try but currently I have a few people who want me to try different things.
iNNERvOYAGER
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 04:34:08 »

Had a great lucid experience of visiting an abandoned small resort island that was surrounded by a perpetual colorful sunset and dusk lighting.
The buildings were small 2-3 story pastel hotels with a typical grid of streets and pedestrian walkways.

Seemed like it was a full scale model of a plan. The odd part was that I didn't see a beach.

Because of the dusk illumination, I wanted to examine the back of a building and was able to project spot light beams from my eyes just like car headlamps. I remember thinking that it was an amusing thing to happen at the time.

My visualization of AP Island is more like the picture example on this web site. Still searching!
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: