The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2017, 10:10:42

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Astral Pulse Island Weekend  (Read 11876 times)
Major Tom
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2005, 04:26:57 »

« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 00:32:49 by Major Tom » Logged
Nick
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 03:55:58 »

Thanks MT for all your hard work, and also for posting the new dates. I may take a few practice runs on API beforehand.

The Phasing practice has been getting better and quite vivid. Still polishing the navigation skills though.

Regards,
Nick

"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 03:55:58 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Potatis
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 07:47:11 »

Major Tom, do you mean you feel out of body, but are not very lucid? or? I'm just wondering what you mean.

Potatis

Potatis
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 09:41:25 »

Ah, ok.. the word "stumbling" threw me.

Potatis

knightlight
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 01:53:35 »

wassssuuuppp, ill be attempting to join you folks when I can.  This whole idea is quite exciting!  Good luck all!

Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 01:53:35 »

Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 14:48:46 »

I'm giving it my best shot this weekend.  

If anyone sees someone hugging the palm trees looking like this that'll be me.

Hope to meet you all there...

Sarah

Whatever happened to the dreamers...
Frank
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2005, 15:55:59 »

Hi:

I gave it a go this morning thinking it was Friday and met someone at what I felt was the API location. We had a chat and the person kept mentioning this forum and to say the world "cambridge".

I don't know why, the person was a little excited and incoherent, but this part of it came through loud and clear. From what I could perceive I'd say youngish male, possibly around 18 to 22 years. Quite slim build, fair skin, dark hair and about 5ft 9" tall. Well, that's how the energy translated.

The place was all a bit dark and gloomy. At a guess I'd say, in terms of the Phasing model, I was focused within the lower branches of F3. I tried to put some music on to liven the place up. A bit of Drum & Bass followed by a little R'nB for the ladies would go down very well I reckon (in place of the dreary Tropicana stuff, lol).

Yours,
Frank
Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2005, 10:10:28 »

I had a planned meet with a member to the API today.  The time was approximately 9am GMT, and we’d agreed to spend 30 minutes visiting the Island, to see if we could meet each other.

I used what I term “focused daydreaming” to visit API.  

I went to my hut on the beach (which is part of my mental rundown during the Monroe CD) and changed into a blue skirt, red t-shirt and put a big blue flower in my hair, which was pre-arranged so we would recognise each other.

Jimmy, the speedboat driver was making his way towards the shoreline to pick me up and take me to API.  I got in the speedboat and we headed out.  As the Island came into view, I hadn’t realised how large it is.  Jimmy pulled up and dropped me off, promising he’d come and collect me in half an hour.  I stood on the little platform and walked onto the sand.  The island was quiet.  I wandered around for a while, enjoying the warmth of the sun and sand beneath my feet.

I walked towards the front of the Island (what you see when you look at the picture) and I spotted something.  I couldn’t really make out what it was.  It was white, taller than a person, but I couldn’t get a definite shape.  It was very vague, almost like an after-image of something.  I thought of a fridge, but I think my logical mind started to assume things and so I moved away from it.  

I went in towards the trees, where it went noticeably cooler.  Through the trees I could see someone in a red shirt standing by the pyramid.  I knew it was the member I’d arranged to meet.  We exchanged greetings and were like two excitable children, having our own island to explore!  We started out in the pyramid, but it was very cold and I had bare feet, so we left the inside of the pyramid for another day.  We decided to walk about the island together, to see if we could spot anyone else.  

Gosh, but it was quiet.  At one point I got a sense of something or someone HUGE watching over me.  It was part of the Island, but I couldn’t work out whether it was a feeling or a presence.  It was observing me, rather than looking out for me.  I didn’t mention it to my new friend.

Round the back of the Island we saw someone wandering around, looking a bit lost.  Again, no definite shape, but I would say he was male and I got the impression of green or dark green.  We ran over to him and I got the word “twins” from him.  I think this was what he interpreted when he saw us both, as we were wearing the same colour clothing.  We introduced ourselves and he looked blank at us.  I asked him what his name was.  He said, “Don’t know, can’t remember,” and wandered off.  We assumed he was dreaming.  Did anyone dream of the Island, and happened to be wearing green pyjamas?  cheesy

We circled the whole Island; no-one else was to be seen.  My friend decided to climb the pyramid.  I stayed down for a bit and sat on a rock, looking out to sea.  I was feeling contemplative, and again I felt the sensation of this HUGE presence.  I looked around thinking I might see something, but all was quiet.  Then I heard my friend shout my name and wave from quite a height.  I clambered up after him and we got to the top.  Wow, what a view.  It was a long way up.  I didn’t like to look down, it was scary!  After a while, we both descended and we walked through the trees to the beach, where it was much warmer.  I asked him how he got to the Island, and he said he didn’t really know, he just turned up.  I told him I came by speedboat and Jimmy would be coming to collect me quite soon.  I asked if he wanted a lift, but he said he wanted to explore the Island a bit more.  Just then, I heard Jimmy coming along, so we gave each other a hug and for the first time I looked at my new friend’s face.  He had very dark eyes.  That’s the only impression I have of him.  We said we’d see each other again at the Island, and I ran off to meet the boat.  As we drove away I turned to see my friend waving from the shore.  I waved back.

Jimmy took me back to my “mental rundown” beach and I went back to the hut, changed into my normal clothes and walked back to physical reality.  

When I opened my eyes, the time was 9.30am – exactly 30 minutes later.

NeoSaturn
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2005, 19:41:55 »

Why is there a pyramid

knightlight
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2005, 22:14:26 »

hey folks!  I havent made it there yet Sad  I was focusing on my mental image of the island and the pyramid was chrome and began to spin and I couldnt really concentrate.  I also saw a flash of green whirl around the pyramid, but nothing else.  I doubt I was the presence lol.

Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.
NeoSaturn
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2005, 06:05:55 »

wow seleski that post was cool, the part that got most of my atention was you saying i have dark eyes, i do in fact have changing eyes they go from dark brown to green to grey, people have also said the same thing about my eyes being dark, because they never reflect any light.

Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2005, 12:57:04 »

Quote from: NeoSaturn
they never reflect any light.

That's EXACTLY how I saw them.  Cheesy

Sarah

Hannah b
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2005, 16:13:25 »

hey Selski!
It was an interesting experience that you've had Cheesy
 I was wondering if we could do something more basic for a moment..like, could someone (maybe you?? or Major Tom? or..  ) leave something on the island (some simple object) in some specific place, like let's say your hut (if it's possible ofcourse!!!)..and people could go there and try to perceive what the object is...
Currently I'm experimenting with my mental projections at full speed..and this experiment could be a wonderful opportunity to check out what I've learned .....  rolleyes
What do you think?Huh

The only constant in the Universe is change
Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2005, 17:53:48 »

Quote from: Hannah b
I was wondering if we could do something more basic for a moment..like, could someone (maybe you?? or Major Tom? or..  ) leave something on the island (some simple object) in some specific place, like let's say your hut (if it's possible ofcourse!!!)..and people could go there and try to perceive what the object is...
Currently I'm experimenting with my mental projections at full speed..and this experiment could be a wonderful opportunity to check out what I've learned .....  rolleyes
What do you think?Huh

Hi Hannah b

The experience I had was experimenting with my mental projections too - I'm still fairly new at it, but each time I do it, it gets easier.  It was funny because at the time, I was still aware of my physical surroundings, and occasionally I thought to myself "am I making this up?", but I simply carried on focusing with where I was and continued the experience.  After I'd got up and continued with the day, I thought back to the experience and my instinct was that I'd definitely been there.  When I saw the Island on my screensaver, there was instant recognition.  It was good.

I'd love to know what the white thing was - I wonder if someone turned up with a fridge full of cold beer a while ago and I saw the remains of it!!!

As for planting something - personally I still feel too "new" at this to be the one who plants, but if anyone else is interested, I'd happily give it a shot at seeing what it was.  My hut is actually not on the Island, however if you look at the picture, you can see a little green boat on the right hand side.  Perhaps someone could put something in the boat?

I'm open to suggestions...

Sarah

Hannah b
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2005, 20:03:52 »

Hi,
Quote from: MajorTom
I think Nita and Adrian have left several things already.

yes I know...the problem IS that many people have left many different things...I think that it might be a part of a problem, that there are too many "idents" and our interpretating mind goes crazy..can't resonate to the "pure core' of the image, simply because many different people have been changing it with their thinking...
I believe that it's rather difficult to meet with a person that you don't know in person...you don't know how their "feeling is" their vibration...
I have had succeses with meeting my friends, thanks to the vibartion I felt...not because I actually 'saw" them..
Also imagine the tons of people that are trying to get in contact with each other on the island...you may be getting too many mixed stimulations at one time!
It would simply be easier if I could just ask my guides to "show me the object that Selski had left in the hut"..instead of a complicated mixture of "has anyone left anything???..where did they leave it?? what part of the island??how about the things in teh piramid??what could it be??who left it??"...it's complicated because my guides will start showing me all the things that all the people who have ever been to the island have ever left!!..imagine the tons of garbage!!!! shocked

Anyways rolleyes umm..in case no one understands me (which I'm sure is very possible wink)..I'll say:
Stop the talking, start the doing!
Selski, come on, let's give it a try...since we are using the same method why don't we do a little experiiment??huh??
I've had some succeses with a similar exercise in the past.
I'll go  (Not that I'm more experienced or anything!!!).
At 12:00 pm tonight (midnight)..so in 3 hours from the moment I post this,
I'll leave something for you in the boat which is located in the right hand of the picture...(ofcourse anyone else is more than welcome to check it out too...just please!!! don't modify the object!! just look and leave it as it is wink )
I won't wrap it up in anything.
Because the boat might have some litter inside, to avoid misunderstandings, I'll put the object in a large box,
with a sign "from hannah b "..
the object ... (it will be very normal...something we all know..something we all have seen in our life I guarantee that! )...but don't concentrate on that...just clear your mind and go and see what I have left for you...
maybe a simple intencion similar to "I want to see what hannah b has left for us in the boat" could help get all the garbage out of the way..

Please post ANYTHING that you have perceived...no matter how silly or impossible or too simple the "thing" will seem to be (hello to the interpretator mind rolleyes )

The only issue which I'm not sure about is how should we contact...
If someone does a regular reply..other people might subconciously start looking for a specific object...

How about sending me pm's?? I promise to post all of them in 2 days...no matter how succesfull or humiliating they are...

What do you all think???

Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2005, 20:18:04 »

Hi Hannah

OK, I'll give it a shot tomorrow, and will send you a PM (in case anyone else wants to have a go...)

It should be fun!

Sarah

Frank
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2005, 21:37:15 »

MT: I wondered if we might make it bi-monthly? Surely the last one wasn't a whole month ago?

Okay, to everyone else who wants to leave objects, please consider there is an ENERGY TRANSLATION involved in doing this.

API exists as a SUBJECTIVE reality that each of us translates and brings into our objective awareness. Each person's objective awareness is UNIQUE TO THE INDIVIDUAL IN QUESTION.

So you have to consider, for example, you might leave a bottle of orange juice for another person to pick up. But that may not necessarily translate the same. Orange juice, may be translated by someone else as some kind of comfort, for example.

Unfortunately, the possible differences in translation can be so darned vast that you have to be content with wide variances, but that have common threads.

In my work within subjective reality I have scored a number of direct hits, when it came to proof. Which, over the years, has convinced me beyond doubt of the reality of what we are attempting. But please do understand that, for now at least, the much desired "direct hit" is the exception rather than the rule.

Regards,
Frank

PS
My turn to play frivolously with Sarah on the next one... lol.
Hannah b
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2005, 22:00:07 »

Frank,
Quote from: Frank

you might leave a bottle of orange juice for another person to pick up. But that may not necessarily translate the same. Orange juice, may be translated by someone else as some kind of comfort, for example.

I'm absolutley aware of this..
In my practice we call this the "interpretator mind"....it's the logical thinking one....if I place a bottle of wine in the box, someone who has never drank wine from a bottle or, has never seen such a thing, may perceive this object as a bottle of orange juice (the first similar thing our logical mind comes up with)...
Also, all our expectations, beliefs, knowledge and experiences add up to these interpretations..
But you must agree, that seeing A BOTTLE of anything, is a bigger "hit" than seeing a car or a cow.... shocked
Also, this is why I wrote that I ask the participants to write about EVERYTHING they perceive...because it's really amazing to observe how your "clear" mind battles with the "interpretator" mind ..
So...clear you thoughts and check out what I have left for you wink

All the best

Frank
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2005, 22:09:40 »

Ah, Hannah, you are the member who is aligned to the Bruce Moen School, in which case, yes, you will obviously realise this.

I was speaking generally, forgive me for not making that clear.

The mind boggles as to what you may have "left out" for me. :)

Yours,
Frank
Hannah b
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2005, 22:17:53 »

Frank, of course you're forgiven wink
Major Tom...my both hands are up for the biweekly event!!!..i missed this one again!..dang...time does fly...

Frank
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2005, 22:20:12 »

MT:

Ha ha ha ha, nope, you can't get away with that. It's my turn to play with Sarah next time, LOL LOL LOL. False flattery will get you nowhere, she is the *prettiest* one in our group. He he...

Is it a whole month?

Oh well, yes, I guess you are right.

Regards,
Frank
Frank
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2005, 22:30:06 »

Hanna:

This is actually the first weekend I have actively tried to make a consciousness shift to API and have thoroughly enjoyed it, even if I have scored no real "hits" so to speak. If you are going to be "on board" our little ship in the future then we should certainly make it bi-weekly. So come on Major Tom, bi-weekly it must be!

Yours,
Frank

PS
Now I'm for it, Major Tom rules the Mod. Forum with a rod of iron. He he he...
Frank
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2005, 22:30:58 »

Major Tom:

We just cross posted.

Yours,
Frank
Hannah b
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2005, 10:10:28 »

ok.I did.it.I'm really curious how it's going to work.Me and some other entities did our best for you too see the box with the thing....LOL...I'll tell you in 2 days....but these guys are insane Cheesy lol....I was really surprised to find many different individuals who were keen on helping with...ahh...i can't say it...but it was hilarious..
I got bored after a while..(I mean come ON! how long can you lay flat on the dock wink ) and went to check out the bar..
I had a nice chat with the bartender, who tried really hard to get me drunk with tequila...
He was also hilarious...when I asked him if he is alive he replied with a laugh: "No!...and I never was!" I asked if he will want to be born as a human at some time and he replied with an even bigger laugh "..NEVER!!!...man you have it so difficult there!!...I'd have to be crazy to do it ...I'd rather chill here !! Cheesy I asked him what is the place that he is from like..he replied philosophically :
"..well, you know...it's different...it's just different.."...umm...ok...lol!
I'm curious if anyone from the forum can tell me what the guy looked like and what was his name...we can compare notes..It also might be fun to see what our minds consider to be the "perfect" bartender..

Anyways...I got back to the dock and noticed a huge crowd around it...
I thought "no way this is all AP people"...I was right...It was mostly the party people from the bar, who were doing their best to see what is in the box..."..hey...man..what's in the box??...le me seeee....plizzz..lol..
I yelled "whoa beings!!! this is an important experiment for the AP members!...If you are not from the AP forum please go away, because you're making too much crowd and because of that  it might be difficult to get to the box..
They listened.. Few entities stayed. I tried talking to one...he looked as if made out of crystal blue water..i asked him for the name..he said "Tom"..I asked "Major Tom?"...he said "Tom"...I couldn't get through to him...he seemed to be concentrated on something else...I just kept repeating to him " remember that there is beep beeeeeep in the box"..
There is also an identity who promised to guard the box while I'm away...I wonder if anyone can tell me something about it..
Well...that's it...I changed back into a dolphin and swam away from the island at the speed of light to do my things...

Anyone??
Good luck!

Hannah b
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2005, 17:05:54 »

hello Major Tom,

I thought I'd reply anyways, as for the last thing I want, is to be labeled    with one specific method ( I still love it dearly though  wink )
I gave up my traditional OBE's for a while and I'm currently taking my time in mastering mental projections.

what do I do:
1.Regular energy work and cleaning up.
2.Get myself into body asleep/mind awake state
3.Say to myself the I'm more than my physical body affirmation, and ask for protection and  restrict my contact only to those individuals who are led by the pure unconditional love.
4. I make a firm intention "where, what, who"
5. I begin to see images, hear sounds, feel atmosphere
6. I ask for clarity and when the picture turns into a moving film..and..I think..I guess...I phrase into it..(I just love the labeling part...aghhh!)
7. I'm in the film...full co lour, Dolby surround, full taste, feeling and clarity depending from the amount of energy I have. I then take part in what is already happening or create my own scenario and sit and wait for it to start evolving on it's own..

that's it, whatever it is wink

EDIT 2

I described my method so detailed, so that all of you who believe (wrong) that you can't do it, or don't know how...will see that it really is not difficult to perceive "the other side"..You don't have to master some super method or be gifted in any way (we all are).
Recently I had a long talk with my friend who's a thanatotherapist (I don't wanna bore you with the descriptions of all the things he does..but believe me there are tons of it)..
and...he was describing to me the things he does, and the way he does it and.....well...it wasn't anything special..in a sense that most people understand it. It's nothing that most of us could not do. All it requires is practice, openness and intention.

So, please remember that you have one more night! I got some pm's already and they sound good...
If you don't know a method just sit in a chair, relax and ask yourself "what has hannah b left in a box?"
come on you all!! give it a try Cheesy

EDIT 1
I've just been there and it's pretty quiet...the sun is setting..the guard said that only 2 people have been there..I hope he can't count..
Some 19 year old girl from Canada was sitting in the boat..can't recall the name..m something..
I noticed a beautiful being approaching the boat , when I asked "are you from AP? he said; " yes and no...I'm a guide, and I'll check what is in the box and tell my person about it..."
  wink now this is an interesting way of working!

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: