The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 02:22:57

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Astral Pulse Island Weekend  (Read 2461 times)
Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2005, 19:54:04 »

To all members:

This is the 'official' sticky to make arrangements, discuss, and report results for the upcoming Astral Pulse Island Weekend.

It runs from Friday Evening 10th June until Monday Morning 13th June 2005.

A picture and other information on the locale can be found here:

http://www.astralpulse.com/locale

For now, the weekend will continue to be held every fortnight.

Good luck everyone!

Sarah

Whatever happened to the dreamers...
patapouf
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 04:02:04 »

I'm far from being a good projector but I want to experience such a thing and recall it with another person the next day, it must be a good experience. Nobody seemed to have gone there two weeks ago. I didn't have the time to try (I was tired and fell asleep like a log...) Maybe one day I'll be able to swim in the water there.... and meet another person from this forum.

Take care,
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 04:02:04 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 20:37:30 »

I guess no-one made it.  

I would like everyones' views as to whether to make it every month, rather than every two weeks.  Personally, I've got so much going on in my physical life, I find it hard to practice my trampoline bouncing (phasing), never mind going to the Island.

I am planning to change it to every month.  If I get loads of objections, then I'll keep it bi-monthly, otherwise the next one is:

Friday 8 July - Monday 11 July.

Your views, as always, are appreciated.

Sarah

taoita
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 21:48:13 »

Hi Selski!

I would like to make a note to self to meet up once a month on API.  It's a little frustrating not getting off the ground anymore regularly than that!

Could I ask you about the image please?  Any chance of it changing a little?  Less sea, more in the background and more detail?  I guess it's a little irrelevant...

Thanks and I'll try...
Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 22:20:29 »

Nope, can't change the image.

However, what is very reassuring is that YOU can change the image to whatever you see fit.

Do whatever you like with it - and when you have an experience, tell us all the details!

Sarah

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 22:20:29 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: