The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2017, 12:10:55

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Being on Astral Pulse Island  (Read 2088 times)
Logic
Astral Energy 4

endphase+Logic dmtlogic
View Profile WWW Email
« on: December 03, 2003, 21:52:05 »

I think its popularity has died down latley, or you showed up at a bad time or something. Ill hopefully be visiting there on a nightly basis very shortly, as I'm now able to induce vibrations quickly and easily Smiley

We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.
Jeff_Mash
Astral Energy 5

jeff@myjokemail.com MagicJeffMash spicyjem
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2003, 14:06:30 »

quote:
Originally posted by Kerrblur

Someone with some knowledge of this Island, please make a response if they could:

I'll keep this short, I've been visiting Astral Pulse Island alot and I never ever see people there, now, that maybe be possible, noone was ever there but what if there was.  Is there a certain way of concentrating or focus to be able to see people?  or is there just noone there?

Relatively speaking, the whole API concept is still new.  As an astral construct, it's only been around for a few months, and only those who frequent this website know about it.

Then you take into consideration that most on this website can't OBE at will, and when they do happen to get out, they may not end up on the island when they try to fly there.

Those that DID happen to make it there, even back when the island was created, rarely reported seeing any people.  Instead, they would explore the island and leave little marks and signs of their visit to be verified later by others.

I hope to make it there soon.  One of my last trips to the astral took me to a place with pyramids, but it wasn't the island.

Hope to see you there sometime.

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.MJMMagic.com
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2003, 14:06:30 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Kerrblur
Astral Energy 3

aikido999@hotmail.com Kerrblur2
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2003, 14:53:34 »

Someone with some knowledge of this Island, please make a response if they could:

I'll keep this short, I've been visiting Astral Pulse Island alot and I never ever see people there, now, that maybe be possible, noone was ever there but what if there was.  Is there a certain way of concentrating or focus to be able to see people?  or is there just noone there?

Soul Travel is an individual experience,
 a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
 comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: