The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 17, 2017, 03:57:09

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience while trying to reach the island  (Read 1926 times)
henegg
Astral Energy 1

gav9113
View Profile
« on: April 27, 2005, 18:24:34 »

Hi all,

I'd like to share my last night experience with you all and maybe get some feedback as to whether i had slipped from an AP into a lucid dream.

It started last night, with me getting up at 2am to feed our newborn.  When I returned to bed I started my normal procedure to leave my body.  Once out, I flex thru my bedroom window and landed on the ground below.  I immediately attempted to increase energy before, taking off flying at 45 degrees upwards very quickly.  When I had been flying for a bit I started to visualize the island.
I soon found my self underwater,  before rising to the top.  Once I surface I could see that I was at the edge of a shore line.  I saw a large structure off to the right, which looked like a hotel and had lots of activity going on.  I approached and entered the structure, where i joined a line of people being greeted and welcomed.  It appeared that people would be staying there and were being shown to rooms.  When it came to my turn, I had a quick word with the host, before returning to my physical body.

Not to sure if at some stage I had slipped into a Lucid Dream, or if in fact I had visited another astral realm, either the island or somewhere similar.
Any thoughts?

Regards

Gav
Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2005, 16:09:53 »

Hi Gav

Thanks for posting this experience - and it's great to hear you are attempting to get to the Island.  

I seem to forget all about it when I exit my body!  huh

As to whether it was a lucid dream, astral realm or Island - I can't help you there - I have enough trouble trying to sort my experiences out!

Keep trying - it's the API weekend this weekend.  I plan to mentally project later on today and leave something in a box for anyone who cares to go and have a look.  Check out the thread later and if you get to the Island again - peek in the box!

Sarah

Whatever happened to the dreamers...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2005, 16:09:53 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: