The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2017, 13:01:47

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guestbook  (Read 4731 times)
beavis
« on: September 25, 2003, 22:10:18 »

We can leave our mark by making the existing island more real or adding something to it.
LA FORET MAUVE
Astral Energy 3

created API but never been to...

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2003, 07:55:17 »

yes, it's up to everyone's imagination !!!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2003, 07:55:17 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

T_Kman0610
Astral Energy 4

exorcist05 sk8tr54
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2003, 08:13:59 »

and than end up with a big empire of some sort after millions of years. j/k
i think its a great idea, but one thing. i have never seen the island before. where is it located? what does it look like? is there a thing i have to do to get there besides AP? can someone help me out here?

"Only those who have dared to let go can dare to reenter." - Meister Eckhart
smooth
Astral Energy 3

smooth191988
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2004, 02:44:16 »

hey if you wont to know about the island go here http://www.astralpulse.com/locale/

-Chris
Links Shadow
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2003, 20:19:12 »

I say that someone who visits the island should create a guestbook so that when we all first arrive we can leave our mark.  It would also be a good way for people to if they have succeeded in projecting to API.  For example once you have written something in it you could type it up here.  This would take a little effort on your part to notice what color the background of your post would be and you change the color of the text to match it so that viewers would have to highlight your post to see if what they saw was correct.  Like this, highlight the next couple of lines to see the text:

See this text is hidden unless you choose to read it.

I don't know what the other background color is so if Adrian or someone could help me try and figure it out this might work after all.  This in my opinion would be a great way for people to validate their experience.

Respectfully,
Link's Shadow
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2003, 20:19:12 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: