The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2017, 07:07:47

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Multi Dimensional Meditation with Nitrous Oxide  (Read 7325 times)
Adriano
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2006, 22:52:04 »

I just wanted to share this technnique because it works for me every time.
You can experience instant kundalini rising, instant connection with any chakra including the crown chakra (apparently its the 12th chakra, not the 7th, whilst so connected!).
Then with a neat trick I discovered by accident you can go multi-dimensional.

What you need:
1. A video I-pod
2. The illuminated chakras DVD or any other inspirational DVD converted to ipod format
3. A hand held nitrous dispenser
4. Some gold or white balloons
5. At least 2x16g mini nitrous cylinders
6. Mental training: A fairly open subconscious and some preparation using brain hemisphere synchronisation soundtracks (eg Holosync or HemiSync)
7. Privacy

The trick to go multi dimensional is to inhale the nitrous whilst already in a high nitrous induced meditative state and at the same time 
lightly touch the balloon with your fingertips.  Visions will appear...real life scenes,incredible geometrics, precognition etc...whatever message is important to your subconscious

Has anyone tried anything similar ?

Adriano
kiwibonga
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 23:09:05 »

A note about nitrous oxide: It is not unhealthy in the short term, but many people have been found dead after abusing it for several weeks. It lessens your body's ability to take in nutrients until taking in food becomes useless. I do not advocate its use at all, but if you must use it, make sure you do not make it a daily routine.

I used to play around with nitrous oxide when I was younger... I remember that it was indeed quite a powerful experience, albeit quite brief.

What happens is that the whole body goes numb, but the mind remains active. On many occasions I found myself continuing whatever it is I was doing when I took the hit... But then I'd regain awareness and realize that I was just in a dream-like state, drooling all over myself.

On the one hand, I do think it could help with projection... But on the other hand, tummy aches, vomiting, fainting, drooling incontrollably, raging headaches... Not my favorite side effects... I'm not going to try again any time soon...

OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 23:09:05 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Adriano
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 00:01:11 »

Nitrous oxide is a powerful anaesthetic gas (commonly known as laughing gas).  It is also often given to pregnant women during labour.  N2O should be treated with respect as prolonged exposure can disrupt the neuro-synaptic function of vitamin B12 and methionine synthase if these are not supplemented.  However, moderate directed use can provide clarity of perception and access to undreamt of levels of consciousness.  Its a personal choice.
EqualThoughts
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 03:28:16 »

wtf does this have to do with the island lol... cheesy

Beware of those who weep with realization, for they have realized nothing.  -Don Juan
Woah
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 03:29:55 »

EqualThoughts raises an excellent point.
And, it is bad for you. Not worth the experience. No, not just my opinion. Smiley You'll be able to spend all the time you want there when you pass on. And, you can get there without harming your physical body. It's just/almost as important as your astral/etheric body.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 03:29:55 »

Mydral
Astral Energy 3

Mydrall2002@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 12:33:22 »

Effects of nitrous oxide on the human body

The painkilling and numbing qualities of nitrous oxide that is inhaled begin to take effect when the gas is at concentrations of 10 percent. At higher concentrations, approaching 100 percent, a sense of well-being, or "high," is experienced. A person experiencing a nitrous oxide high may:

Have slurred speech

Have difficulty in maintaining his or her balance or walking

Be slow to respond to questions

Be immune to any stimulus such as pain, loud noises, and speech

Lapse into unconsciousness

A person who is rendered unconscious by nitrous oxide is likely to stop breathing within a few seconds as a result of a depressed central nervous system--brain, brain stem, and spinal cord. Depression is caused by a combination of the effects of nitrous oxide and the lowered oxygen content that occurs as pure N2O displaces oxygen from the lungs with each succeeding inhalation of the gas; i.e., the person is asphyxiated.

If a person remains conscious and stops breathing the nitrous oxide, recovery (full consciousness and alertness) can occur within minutes. A person who loses consciousness, however, and continues to inhale a pure gas (providing a supply is still available) is most likely to die.

Death usually occurs when abusers, in their attempt to achieve a higher state of euphoria, breathe pure N2O in a confined space -- in a small room, inside an automobile or other vehicle cab, or by placing their head inside a plastic bag.

Tragedy can occur very quickly. Long-term exposure (several minutes) is not necessary before death occurs. Sudden, prolonged exposure to high levels of N2O, or a series of inhalations (without breathing clean air between inhalations) can result in death. The length of this action can be measured in seconds. Since the narcotic effect of nitrous oxide is very brief (several seconds) abusers tend to follow this repetitive action pattern.

Source: http://www.cganet.com/N2O/factsht.asp

So if you want to play Russian Roullete go right ahead and do this. For anyone else who isn't suicidal I recommend meditation to reach the Astral.

To the poster: Stop immidiatly! Secondly tips like these are pretty stupid to give. Its like telling people to go climb an electric poles. Common man use your brain before posting stuff and before doing things to yourself.

In somnis veritas
Adriano
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 14:45:13 »

Edited as against AUP rules

If the moderators of this forum want to delete my post they can, but I'm leaving it there

Just one final point...if you think the physical body you are temporarily experiencing is real you have a lot to learn.
There is no death....life is about learning and experience

Edited by Selski:

This thread is likely to degenerate down the plughole, so I'm locking it without further ado.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 17:24:47 by Selski » Logged
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: