The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 10:34:39

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MY FIRST API!  (Read 2373 times)
AmericanIdiot
Astral Energy 1

AskAndYeShallGet AskAndYeShallGetAskAndYeShallGet
View Profile
« on: October 06, 2005, 23:07:21 »

AMAZING! I did it! I got to API! At least I think I did... with the pyramid... and pool.... OH IM SPELL BOUND! It was just great! I hope to go back and meet some members. Here's a description.
--------------------------
  It was late in the afternoon, so I decided I would lay down and get some much-needed rest.  I didnt really think about trying to AP or anything, I just thought about sleep. Suddenly, I looked over at my computer at the picture of astral pulse island ( the desktop background) And I thought about "how relaxing and tranquil it must be and how I'd just love to go there but maybe some other time no ill do it now i doubt ill be able oh how i wish its cold and I wanna......" I was in vibration state. I shut up and thought about API and suddenly, I thought I was dreaming. I felt so light ( mind you, this was my first obe!) and the sand 'felt' so warm and and and and.... I saw some people sitting at this gazebo-like structure so I decided I would talk. This ragged, worn looking man approached me. " You're one of the pulse people, right?" One of the men said. Spellbound still that this was all happening, I managed a quiet " Mm." The robed man looked at me sternly and said,  " Do you people talk? Apparently you don't. " I gave him this puzzled look and said " I... I...." He and the other two men laughed. " Have a drink," the man said. Another man that looked younger and had long, blonde hair looked at me. "  The pulse people, *inaudible sound* treat it as if this place were there own. They build here, it is the subjective rape of our island." Not knowing what to say, I stuttered. " B-well-I-dont-dont..." I was fascinated at the apparent intelligence of these people. One of them pointed at the pyramid. " What?" I managed.  I then realized it was a sign for me to  go away. I came upon this big medieval-looking cathedral. I stood there dumbfounded. I was so happy, I thought I would just have  a heart- attack. " I can never go back now," I seemingly thought. " It would be wrong. I just can't. I-I'll live here. This is a much more peaceful land than
surviving the chaos and pandemonium in our world. I just- I can't." I went exploring around the pyramid, and decided that I had to go back.
-------------
 Oh, and I remember seeing a pulse member i think. He was a tall man probably about 5'5-6. He  had long black hair and was wearing an Abe-Lincoln-like suit. (With the tall hat and all)
-------
Well , i think i might have gotten there! If you are skeptical and think this might have just been a very lucid dream, tell me.

Cheesy
Hannah b
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 11:11:49 »

Congratulations!!
One thing surely idicates that you have made it there...
...." He and the other two men laughed. " Have a drink," the man said.
...lol....the place is full of party people...

Hmm...I'm slowly thinking of some new meeting place...somewhere in the RTZ, where the surroundings and the habitants wouldn't be so easily "moderated"...(!!!!they threw out an AP member out of his own island???!! shocked ...crazy stuff... rolleyes ..)

All the best

The only constant in the Universe is change
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 11:11:49 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 18:04:23 »

I share Hannah's sentiments - sounds like you were there indeedy!

You'll have to give it another shot at our next API weekend, which will be later this month - details to follow.

Great experience and hope to bump into you on the Island one day...

Sarah

Whatever happened to the dreamers...
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: