The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 05:01:45

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Possible" astral pulse island experience  (Read 2296 times)
manuel
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« on: March 01, 2004, 04:39:26 »

Hello again
Here is the image that shows much more detail from further away, I felt this image comes us close to how I saw it.

http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=8121123

Any thoughts or comments?

Blackstream
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2004, 03:17:59 »

Not to diminish the coolness of what you saw, but it doesn't look anything like API, unless it's morphed for some reason.

Here's a picture of the island that everyone is creating.

http://www.astralpulse.com/locale/

Notice how it's just one island, it's basically flat, has a pyramid, lots of sand and lots of palm trees.  None of which your image shows.

There is no spoon
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2004, 03:17:59 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

manuel
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2004, 04:02:14 »

Oh, well I must say that changes every thing, indeed the island looks diffrent from what I saw, well I was just checking to make sure, looks like a nice island, might pay a visit some time in the future.

manuel
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2004, 04:11:08 »

Greetings every one.

I write this post to share an experience in what "may" of been an experience to API, please bear in mind, before arriving there, I have read a little about API, but I have had no real interest of visiting there, my little experience went as follows-

upon leaving my body, I felt that I floated up, through the ceiling and outside, I felt the warm sun on my face or so it felt, than all of a sudden, I see this bar of blue and grey spin round and round, I focus on it, and to my surprise, it turned out to be an ocean with two large cliffs sides close on each side, as soon as I saw this, as fast as a rocket I shot right up there, upon reaching there, I suddenly hear this mighty roaring sound, to my curiosity, I look down to my total surprise to see my self right above and between these two cliff edges, and beneath me waves where crashing against the jagged rocks and steep cliff face, it was very sharp, above me was a cloudy, almost rain filled sky, where I went? I have no idea, it is interesting to note, before my journey, I asked my higher self of assistance, and I think, even to show me something.

What was unusual was that instead of ending up in the yard or out doors, I had ended up there, and from the descriptions of API, it does some what sound simmilar to API, to make things easier for the reader, I have included an illustration of what I saw, please bear in mind this is not 100% as I saw it, but should give an idea, I will create another image very soon to give a better illustration.

http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=8102830

Good day

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: